The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 3/9/2015 @ 7PM

Strombone1

If Kesler gets booed, will just be sad. And the sad part is I know he will.

There is nothing wrong with being a Hossa, Kesler type player who leaves their team for a chance to win the cup. It's better than, Alfredson and Sundin who left when they were much worse players and it was too late.

If kesler ever wins a cup, I will be happy for him.

Considering how stacked the Anaheim team is, we've been doing pretty good against them. 3/4 games where we get at least a point isn't anything to sneeze at. No idea how this one will turn out, but I'm excited to watch it unfold. If nothing else these Anaheim games are very entertaining. Go Canucks!

There is nothing wrong with being a Hossa, Kesler type player who leaves their team for a chance to win the cup. It's better than, Alfredson and Sundin who left when they were much worse players and it was too late.

I respect him for what he has done for us. He was my favourite player. But the way it ended and how he was all about himself showed he didnt respect vancouver. He demanded to be traded to either anaheim or chicago. Then just anaheim. He could have atleast gave us more teams to work with. He only had 2 years before he could go anywhere he wanted (if it were a luongo type contract id understand). He could have gave us a list like:

Penguins

Ducks

Blackhawks

Kings

Rangers

Lightning

Blues

They are all contenders, and i dont mean he should have listed all these teams but he could have given us 3-4 of them. But no, he decides there is only 1 team he will go to AND its within the division. So anahiem got a bargain for him as compared to if there was a bidding war. I do think we won that trade especially with how well mccann is looking, but thats not the point. Kesler lost my respect and i would boo him if i were at the game.

Hopefully dorsett gets revenge on him.

Kesler left when he was still under contract for 2 more years. Hossa, Sundin, and to a lesser extent Alfredsson signed a 1 year deal as free agents.

Frankly, I think its fine if they boo him.. It adds to the fun of the game. Dude makes millions, a few boos aren't going to hurt his ego trust me.

Archived