The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jannik Hansen + (Horvat and Kenins)

StevoCanuck

I made this topic because i want everybody to appreciate how valuable Jannik Hansen is to our team. He gets under the skins of players and that creates an image for our team that we are irratating and rough to play against. (Like him mocking Dion Pylon today) that was perfection. He plays on every signle line and contributes every night. And this season is one of his bests cause he's been consistent evey night as well as the 4th line. and this is all happening under willie desjardins. He allows everyone to play 10min + so they can all produce. Kenins and horvat made some unreal passes today. Can't wait till they finish them.

Appreciate what hansen brings to out team. He's very valuable. And by the way... He played on the 4th line all season and has 30 points.. Tied with our 2nd line players. Previous years each coach uses him on different lines and he contributes whereever he plays. 4th line shouldn't bother him cause Willie lets everyone play equal minutes. He works hard and is always the unsung hero of the team . He deserves more than that

agreed hansen is a useful player. would kill for a high 2nd round pick 4 him in this yrs draft tho

I totally disagree, would like to package him with lack, say:

WPG:

Jensen[Danish, Rookie] and Hansen [Danish, Veteran] + Lack [Goalie Depth]

VAN:

2015 1st Round Pick

Still tends to be inconsistent though. Will look really good for a few games, score for a few games, but then be invisible for a while.

I disagree. He's never invisible. Sure he might not score for a while but it's the little things he does that make him noticeable.

I think Hansen will be sticking around longer than most people think.

Agreed. The people assuming that we're going to trade away Higgins and Hansen for a couple of picks are going to be sadly disappointed on draft day. Besides, we already got a better player in Baertschi than anyone we could pick in a mid-2nd position.

Archived