The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Flyers @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Guest Dasein

I heard on the radio that Hammer got into a good scrap- what's gotten into the guy?

A lil bit of Dorsett-itis and team toughness

I hear it's pretty contagious

Guest Dasein

Round 1 would you rather play the Flames or Kings, as those are the 2 options. I hate the Flames too, but kicking them out of the playoffs would be so satisfying.

Following this logic, kicking the Kings out of the playoffs would be even sweeter

Easier said than done, so the reason to cheer for Calgary is that they are easier to knock off

Following this logic, kicking the Kings out of the playoffs would be even sweeter

Easier said than done, so the reason to cheer for Calgary is that they are easier to knock off

I meant that as a cost-benefits idea. Sure, beating the Kings would be much more satisfying, but the odds of doing it are much much lower than the Flames, who would still be satisfying to beat compared to most of the other teams in the WC.

Guest Dasein

I meant that as a cost-benefits idea. Sure, beating the Kings would be much more satisfying, but the odds of doing it are much much lower than the Flames, who would still be satisfying to beat compared to most of the other teams in the WC.

1) Kings

2) Ducks

----------------------------------------------------------Deep Abyss----------------------------------------------------------

3) Hawks

4) Sharks

5) Jets

6) Flames

For me personally, so they're not very high up on my rankings, but I can see what you mean

1) Kings

2) Ducks

----------------------------------------------------------Deep Abyss----------------------------------------------------------

3) Hawks

4) Sharks

5) Jets

6) Flames

For me personally, so they're not very high up on my rankings, but I can see what you mean

The Lames will always be an enemy of mine. That's why I'm rooting for them to make the playoffs as 3rd in Pacific. Their defeat would make me happy. Their fanbase's number one rival is us (now that Edmonton is too sad to be considered anyones rival), and while they haven't burned us like the Kings or Ducks recently, they still rank highly for me. I'd probably rank them 3rd (tied with Hawks) or 4th. Pretty high on the list out of the entire Western Conference. The Jets don't even rank for me. They're definitely below the Flames, Blues, Wild, or even Dallas.

Great game, minus the 1st period, happy for Burrows getting 2 goals, huge 2 points for us!

Was great seeing Trevor, Capt. Kirk, and Pavel come out together....brought back some great memories of the 94 run.

Read in the Province this morning the article about Kirk's ex-wife saying how being a hockey wife almost killed her.....lol

She also stated "To this day, I get asked about a rumour involving infidelity with a man I've never met - Jeff Brown, for those of you that follow hockey lore."

That should put an end to this stupid rumour that's been floating around for years!

Go Canucks Go!! :towel:

are those for sale..I noticed some guy behind the Flyer bench in a Nux jersey that had green lettering and numbers and trim..was that them?

Ive seen knockoff ones online..but the ones in the warmup were legit reeboks.. im not too sure. I do know they were selling the special camo jersey. Not too sure about this one.

Archived