The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

March Madness 2015

MaxieMan98

Yeah. I can't believe some people still have perfect brackets.

I dont think there is a perfect one left now,,everyone has lost at least 1...I was looking and Im in trouble..Indiana losing is going to kill me for about 2 more rounds and I took Valparaiso over Maryland..not looking good there.

I dont think there is a perfect one left now,,everyone has lost at least 1...I was looking and Im in trouble..Indiana losing is going to kill me for about 2 more rounds and I took Valparaiso over Maryland..not looking good there.

Ay caramba!

this is the first place bracket on mine, still perfect. Although he has valparaiso so he might not be for long

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2015/en/entry?entryID=364795

you are right..I cant see the perfect ones on the other link...must be about 32 of them as Razor was 33 with 1 wrong.....yep..I took Valparaiso as well..they havent led in this game.

hope Dayton can beat Providence, that will be one of the few upsets i picked that will actually be right lol

only one i got right was OSU over VCU which isn't even that big an upset, 10 over 7

I called Georgia St. Just want to say that.

Archived