The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are the Canucks switching jerseys?

VANcanucks92

They aren't changing their jerseys lol...

They just want to have like a retro-night with like the Flying Vs or the skate so they can get people in the seats. They can barely sell out as it is (i don't even think we've had a sellout in a while). We aren't changing jerseys.. It's pretty obvious lol

I feel like Trevor wants to do something with the skate logo.

It's also the 100th anniversary of the Millionaires Stanley Cup win. The team has been practicing in the Millionaires jerseys and Miller, Lack and Markstrom have pads for those jerseys. I have a feeling we could see them in the playoffs.

Let's just get rid of the godawful VANCOUVER across the front. There are no other teams named Canucks in the league, we don't need to state the city.

Why? Also other cities like new York and Dallas have their city typed on parts of their logo.

When you represent the best city in the world, you should have it written on your jersey.

We're not the Vancouver Millionaires, we're the Vancouver Canucks!

I don't even think we've ever won a game wearing the Millionaires jersey

We got blew out by the Wings the first time and.. Lets not talk about the Heritage Classic.

They aren't changing their jerseys lol...

They just want to have like a retro-night with like the Flying Vs or the skate so they can get people in the seats. They can barely sell out as it is (i don't even think we've had a sellout in a while). We aren't changing jerseys.. It's pretty obvious lol

Trevor was on 1040 in like July saying they were exploring Johnny canuck as the centerpiece of a new logo

Archived