The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are the Canucks switching jerseys?

VANcanucks92

I'm very disappointed in the change of your profile pic :( What happened to the blonde?

I think it was Jessica Nigri.

I change my avatar a lot :lol:

Why? Also other cities like new York and Dallas have their city typed on parts of their logo.

When you represent the best city in the world, you should have it written on your jersey.

Vancouver is not the best city in the world. Not when you consider the outrageous housing prices, absentee foreign home ownership, the tearing down of beautiful heritage homes, the cluttering Yaletown highrises that ruined our skyline, homelessness and drug abuse in the Downtown East Side, second worst traffic congestion in North America and having a radical bleeding-heart mayor continuing to shove bike lanes and density down our throats.

Sorry, but Vancouver is not the great city it used to be. The city does have its good points.

As for the jerseys, having the 'Vancouver' is fine if it were in a roundel logo but not above the actual logo.

I hope they go back to the skate jerseys, they are my favorites

Mine too, but then I actually liked the Vee when it first came out and I still have one. I call it my halloween jersey.

I didn't like the stick in the rink in the beginning but it has grown on me. It is obviously our classic.

I thought that the colour change, originally, was to help with an aggressive looking/feeling - play/demeanor, compared to the passivity of the blue/green scheme.

The skate, now that is a classic look and is my favourite. We looked so good on the road in black.

I would like to see the skate jersey in present Canuck colours though.

I do like the Johnny Canuck shoulder patch and that might make a suitable jersey logo.

Whatever happens, I'm not buying another jersey.

Mine too, but then I actually liked the Vee when it first came out and I still have one. I call it my halloween jersey.

I didn't like the stick in the rink in the beginning but it has grown on me. It is obviously our classic.

I thought that the colour change, originally, was to help with an aggressive looking/feeling - play/demeanor, compared to the passivity of the blue/green scheme.

The skate, now that is a classic look and is my favourite. We looked so good on the road in black.

I would like to see the skate jersey in present Canuck colours though.

I do like the Johnny Canuck shoulder patch and that might make a suitable jersey logo.

the skate logo just looks so classic for me, it's so unique and the black looks really cool ecpessially, to bad I don't remember when we wore them because I'm only 19 lol

I haven't looked up the actual numbers so I could be way off but it seems like they've used the stick in rink logo more, especially at home, this year.

i've noticed that too. they's used the stick in rink a LOT this year. and i've loved it.

I'd also love a return of the skate, even if only for select games.

i've noticed that too. they's used the stick in rink a LOT this year. and i've loved it.

I'd also love a return of the skate, even if only for select games.

Linden would, too. He tried getting it for March 17, but nothing was able to happen (unfortunately).

Here we go again....

Common CDC threads that come up every few months.

Change the jerseys!

Split the Sedins!

(insert player here) sucks, trade him.

(insert player here) isn't getting enough ice time!

The only reason I'm ok with a Johnny Canuck logo it's one of the few that it seams the majority of people are in favour of.

ANYTHING to get us with one logo and colour scheme and just stick to it.

Then again all our jersey changes are a good representation of our clearly insane fanbase.

Trevor has said he'd like the skate as a one off. NOT a permanent jersey.

Linden would, too. He tried getting it for March 17, but nothing was able to happen (unfortunately).

I heard it was the league who wouldn't approve it because it wasn't submitted for approval before the beginning of the season with the rest of the jerseys.

Archived