The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 16 feature wishlist

Kaner

I'm with you. NHL 15 was the first game in the series I skipped. I've purchased the, all since I was 11 years old, beginning with NHL93.

I didn't even have an urge to play this last one.

I bought it, played it a handful of times, and haven't touched it since..

I hope they leave the graphics alone and focus solely on improving the game modes, menus and player development.

Goalie masks

Updated head coaches

better play by play. found this years to be gawd awful

Goalie masks are never gonna happen. They would have to get rights from each individual artist for each individual mask and then make a model for each individual mask. Plus some masks in the NHL contain copyright material (i.e. cartoon characters) and cannot be displayed by EA. This topic has been discussed for yeeeaarrsss.

Don't even bother with the graphics.

Put EASHL back in. From what I hear it's a lot different for 16 and there's no team creation, which is BS.

Put GM Connected back in, with faster menus.

Put Free4All back in.

Put Team Creator back in.

Put Fantasy Draft back in GM Mode.

All I really care about. Basically just at LEAST make everything that's available on the PS3/360 versions available on PS4/One. It sounds very dumb on their part that people have to ask for these back.

Goalie masks are never gonna happen. They would have to get rights from each individual artist for each individual mask and then make a model for each individual mask. Plus some masks in the NHL contain copyright material (i.e. cartoon characters) and cannot be displayed by EA. This topic has been discussed for yeeeaarrsss.

hey. I pay 70-80$ after tax for a roster updaTe every year i want some real goalie masks. Maybe not all But at least the starting goalie for every team. It may cost some money like you have said, but i think ea sports can afford it.

Also want the arcade mode back. Be it the nhl 94 mode or nhl hits or nhl rock the rink or the other arcade one.

It's been quite some time since I have played 15 but here are my wishes:

-Faster menu scrolling

-Player editor!

-Revamped (for the 1000th time) Be a GM mode

-EASHL

-Arcade mode (fun for parties)

-The ability to watch/participate (with ability to skip) in warmups, practices, morning skates. Just more immersion in both BeAPro and BeAGM.

-Be a Owner mode like Madden.

Expansion mode be a GM where you build a team from the ground up starting with an expansion draft.

When you win the cup it Would be cool to skate around and select which players you want to pass the cup off to

Pretty much all I want along with the glitches being fixed.

Expansion mode be a GM where you build a team from the ground up starting with an expansion draft.

When you win the cup it Would be cool to skate around and select which players you want to pass the cup off to

Except for this one.

tjnods0v2mkq8xlczzmu.jpg

Yes! Expansion Be a GM would be awesome. I would also like the bouncyness of the puck made a bit more realistic. Seriously its not a rubber ball. And the friendly AI to be as smart as the enemy AI. The garbage i see some of those players do is ridiculous. One day the neighbours are going to call the cops on me for yelling at my players idiocy.

-work on the player faces, some of them are good... but others look nothing like the player (Ex. Mathias, Bonino)

-post game interviews like in NBA 2k.

-better cup celebrations etc.

-have a cup ceremony on opening night the following season after winning a cup so you can watch the banner go up.

-possibly have a jersey retirement ceremony in BAP after you retire if you've stuck with a team for a while and done well

I also hate how in BAP when I make a big hit I drop the gloves immediately even when my fighting is on rarely... I hate how when I'm in OT and I crush Kesler at the blue line I chuck the gloves and fight some scrub.

Archived