The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do we stand a chance in the playoffs if we play teams like Anaheim, Chicago, Nashville etc. ?+ New Canucks Playoff Video

Hi!
This is my first ever thread so I'm not really sure how this works- please be patient with me. Anyways, I've been working on a Canucks Playoff (Cross my fingers we make it) Motivational/Inspirational video. This is my third video so I'm getting the hang of video editing but it's still a bit shaky. Any feedback would be appreciated, negative and positive. I really want to improve my editing skills so feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks and a question for this thread is "Do we stand a chance in the playoffs if we play teams like Anaheim, Chicago, Nashville etc. ?"
Thanks so much and please go check out the video and Thumbs up.

Nashville? Easily. Anaheim, yes, but it'll be a harder series despite the weaker goaltending of Andersen. Chicago is probably the hardest out of the three, but that's only with Patrick Kane, so it depends on when he's back.

Nashville? Easily. Anaheim, yes, but it'll be a harder series despite the weaker goaltending of Andersen. Chicago is probably the hardest out of the three, but that's only with Patrick Kane, so it depends on when he's back.

Nashville would give the Canucks some seroius trouble. That series would be over in 5 games or less.

Goaltending SUBSTANTIALLY favors NSH

Defense SUBSTANTIALLY favors NSH

Offense is more or less equal.

Now against CHI and ANA I think the Canucks would make a series out of it. Not saying they would win but they would certainly make it interesting. Both would be exciting series. Anaheim with the Kesler story line and obviously renewing the formerly epic CHI VAN rivalry

• 2 weeks later...

Archived