The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BATTLE OF THE USERS! VOTING CLOSED!

gmen81

Well it seems as though the people have spoken and they want CDC Most Popular contest to return for another go around. Post in here if you want to enter this contest.

If you do enter this contest you are obligated to participate as much as possible. Not much is asked of you, except to vote in all the matchups. Even when you get knocked out. Remember only one person can win this, so do your best to stay interested for the duration of the contest.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5R55FY8

No point guys... I've already won!!!

I'd like to thank gmen81 for hosting this event. I'd also like to thank the Vancouver Canucks, and more personally our great and wonderful captain, Henrik Sedin. I'd like to thank my loyal dog for snuggling with my while I spend my time browsing CDC. If I have left anyone out, I apologize and THANK YOU!!!! *wipes tear from my eye*

No point guys... I've already won!!!

I'd like to thank gmen81 for hosting this event. I'd also like to thank the Vancouver Canucks, and more personally our great and wonderful captain, Henrik Sedin. I'd like to thank my loyal dog for snuggling with my while I spend my time browsing CDC. If I have left anyone out, I apologize and THANK YOU!!!! *wipes tear from my eye*

Crap.

goat.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg

This is no ordinary animal.
It's a goat.

Goats can symbolize many things, tranquility, harmony, erections.

But one thing it is known for is the 4 letters it yields on it's bare naked chest.
G-O-A-T

It could be an acronym for Greatest of All Time but it is more commonly used rearranged.
Now if you rearrange these letters you could spell Toag.
If you double the first letter of Toag and swap a T with a G, later deleting that G, you would get........Toat.

Toat is pronounced Toat.
Toat is the first syllable in "Totally"
Totally is the first word in "Totally, Zfetch is GOAT"

Thank you for your time.

Archived