The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Jets @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

I would not want to be the team to play the Jets if they make the playoffs. Huge, physical, fast team. 7 games vs them and even if you win you are done the next series. Great win by the Nucks. Keep the pressure on boys.

Yeah - especially if they get Little, Perreault, Byfgulien and Chiarot back.

They're a bit thin down the middle right now, but when they're healthy, they're even more of a handful.

people wonder what the Canucks identity is.......it's gotta be resiliency.

Battled through injuries, tough western conference and just keep finding ways to win

I've been hard on Bonino about his o zone play but I was really impressed with his battle level in the d zone. good on him

Great game boys. Lack is making the huge saves when needed and Batman is on a tear.

Nice job by Higgins too. Ever since he scored that shootout winner a while ago, his offense has picked up.

100 points is not out of the question.

Pretty damn good for a team that so many call "not good enough".

Daniel now 9 points below league leader, tied for 12th. He is also tied for 3rd in Western Conference scoring (the East is WAY easier to score goals in).

This season might also have no one exceed 85 points, which puts the Sedin's scoring into perspective this season. Their totals may not be 90+, but no one else appears to be getting that either. This year, 70-80 points will be considered top notch first liner output.

Vrbata is also tied for 10th in goal scoring, or 6th in the west (the West seems to have more individual goal scorers compared to point getters).

Not

Too

Shabby.

Yeah - especially if they get Little, Perreault, Byfgulien and Chiarot back.

They're a bit thin down the middle right now, but when they're healthy, they're even more of a handful.

Yikes, that's a scary thought, hopefully they get in and knock Anaheim or Nashville out, or at least bash them up real good.

Man I have to admit, tonight I thought it was going to be game over after the Jets second goal. Glad the boys proved me wrong. Man Vrbata, what can I say? And Horvat just keeps getting better along with Sbisa. With Tanev locked up, the future is looking good.

Never thought the team would be in this position this year. Hard to believe how quickly Benning and Linden have been able to right the ship, and I think this is only the beginning of their plans. The future is looking bright.

This was one of those games, Kassian could have been very useful, but they weathered the storm just fine. In a series against a team like the Jets or LA though he'd be invaluable. Hope he's back soon to get some games in before the playoffs.

Vrbata with 7 points in his last 3 games.

Henrik has more goals than Daniel and Daniel has more assists than Henrik.

#sh!tthatjustdoesn'thappen

Pretty sure like 40% off Hanks goals have been empty netters lol

Archived