Points-Daniel Sedin (66)

Plus/Minus-Alex Edler (+13)

Penalty Minutes-Derek Dorsett (157)

Wins-Ryan Miller (28)

Avalanche Leaders:

Goals-Jarome Iginla (24)

Assists-Tyson Barrie (35)

Points-Gabriel Landeskog (51)

Plus/Minus-Matt Duchene/Tyson Barrie/Nate Guenin (+5)

Penalty Minutes-Cody McLeod (174)

Wins-Semyon Varlamov (25)

Canucks Projected Starting Lineups:

Daniel Sedin/Henrik Sedin/Alex Burrows

Chris Higgins/Nick Bonino/Radim Vrbata

Shawn Matthias/Linden Vey/Derek Dorsett

Ronald Kennis/Bo Horvat/Jannik Hansen

Alex Edler/Chris Tanev

Dan Hamhuis/Yannick Weber

Luca Sbisa/Kevin Bieksa

Eddie Lack

Jacob Markstrom

Avalanche Projected Starting Lineups:

John Mitchell/Matt Duchene/Jarome Iginla

Gabriel Landeskog/Ryan O'Reilly/Alex Tanguay

Cody McLeod/Marc-Andre Cliche/Dennis Everberg

Jordan Caron/Freddie Hamilton/Danny Briere

Nate Guenin/Tyson Barrie

Jan Hejda/Zach Redmond

Brad Stuart/Nick Holden

Semyon Varlamov

Reto Berra

Standings:

Vancouver Canucks (9 GR)-90 Points (2nd in the Pacific)

Colorado Avalanche (10 GR)-78 Points (5th in the Wild Card)

Last 10:

Vancouver Canucks: 7-2-1

Colorado Avalanche: 6-3-1

roy.gif?w=640&h=360

"With this group, I think the sky is the limit"-Jarome Iginla on Signing with Colorado

go-canucks-go.png

"With this group, I think the sky is the limit"-Jarome Iginla on Signing with Colorado

That sky that Jarome is talking about seems to have a glass ceiling...he must have not seen that when he signed with the Avs this past summer.

Am VERY glad he rejected the Canucks' offer...who'd you rather have? Iggy or Verby? No brainer for me...Verby.

I know it's in me somewhere, I think I found it. Nope.

I can't find it in me to hate Iginla. Even though he is first place among active players with the most goals against the canucks I can't find it in me to hate a guy so classy.

He has my sympathy after getting traded from Calgary and they all of sudden rise from mediocrity to a up and coming team.

Win or lose, I'm terribly disappointed for him with the Avs performance this year and wish him the best of luck going forward. Hopefully he gets the cup he so fittingly deserved in 2004.

I can't find it in me to hate Iginla. Even though he is first place among active players with the most goals against the canucks I can't find it in me to hate a guy so classy.

He has my sympathy after getting traded from Calgary and they all of sudden rise from mediocrity to a up and coming team.

Win or lose, I'm terribly disappointed for him with the Avs performance this year and wish him the best of luck going forward. Hopefully he gets the cup he so fittingly deserved in 2004.

Until you meet Iggy .. don't judge His character ... that is all .. so many misguided folk .. in case you dinna know .. Jarome has never led anyone to anything .. except disappointment .. :)

That's quite the schoolgirl crush you've got going on there.

How big is the shrine?

That sky that Jarome is talking about seems to have a glass ceiling...he must have not seen that when he signed with the Avs this past summer.

Am VERY glad he rejected the Canucks' offer...who'd you rather have? Iggy or Verby? No brainer for me...Verby.

On player talent alone i'd pick Iggy but I like Vrbata's contract a lot more

Until you meet Iggy .. don't judge His character ... that is all .. so many misguided folk .. in case you dinna know .. Jarome has never led anyone to anything .. except disappointment .. :)

That's quite the schoolgirl crush you've got going on there.

How big is the shrine?

Trevor Linden is head of the Jarome Iginla shrine, hadn't you heard?

"You're the best player in the game"

I'm gonna be there!!! The last game I was at was the 4-0 shut-out against L.A. I just want to see a goal this time!!

Not sure the status of Kassian but I really hope he plays, could use him right about now and he's fun as hell to watch. Can't wait for Thurday it's gonna be a buck wild game. Hoping for an exciting one. GO CANUCKS!!.

Archived