The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van, LA, Cgy; Prediction: who will be the one to not make it to the playoffs?

CAkNUCKle sandwich

The western conference looks like a complete dogfight, as far as the standings go. And as the season is reaching its end, things don't seem to be loosening up one bit! Who do u guys think will fill up the top 3 spots in the Pacific Division? Knowing Anaheim has pretty much locked their spot on #1 in our division, the fight for those last two spots will be a crazy one! Thoughts and opinions?

If Minnesota or Winnipeg goes on a losing streak, they could be the ones missing the playoffs. That said, I just have a feeling it will be Calgary, and I don't like our chances against LA in the playoffs.

Canucks' have some tough games coming up. Just look at the schelude yikes, and the Lames have the easiest schelude. I see Calgary in, Winnipeg in, Minnesota in, and LA in.

This loss is going to be huge because LA won today, and they look back to the old LA kings. Won't be surprised LA leaps over Canucks into 2nd in the division. I mean come on, LA just beat two of the toughest teams in the Eastern Conference.

Canucks' have some tough games coming up. Just look at the schelude yikes, and the Lames have the easiest schelude. I see Calgary in, Winnipeg in, Minnesota in, and LA in.

This loss is going to be huge because LA won today, and they look back to the old LA kings. Won't be surprised LA leaps over Canucks into 2nd in the division. I mean come on, LA just beat two of the toughest teams in the Eastern Conference.

Seriously wtf is Darryl Sutter feeding his players...

They always go beast mode just before the playoffs and during..

Squandering valuable points to bottom feeders isnt a way to get into the playoffs..Calgary and LA are playing well..Canucks cant beat the teams they should beat...I hope not but I have a feeling we may not make it..

So we are the only team that squanders points huh?

Man oh man, one loss and the sky is falling. Did Flames fans pack it in after they lost to Dallas last night? The team won 3 straight before this hiccup, you don't win every game, even if you're playing a team below you in the standings.

We're the only ones showing signs of slipping, and our upcoming four game stretch is going to be a doozy.

I'd be beyond pissed if we missed out on the playoffs after pushing ourselves out of a top ten draft spot. It almost hurts. We're in the one position we can't afford to be in.

No playoffs means no experience for our our rookies and a >15 draft spot means no top end talent. Which is we're DESPERATE for.

Bubble team. Frack.

Seriously wtf is Darryl Sutter feeding his players...

They always go beast mode just before the playoffs and during..

He's feeding his players urgency..The playoffs have already started for them...LA is a team built for the playoffs,and almost seem a disinterested team during the regular season..As far as the Canucks go,they have fans and experts scratching their heads....What we do know is that they are up against it in the next six games...We will have a better idea of the character of this team by the end of next week.

Calgary isn't looking good from my perspective. I'm fairly confident we'll be able to make the playoffs so will the Kings. The way I see it is it's really between Calgary, Winnipeg (not that the Wild are safe but they're looking good too). I like Winnipegs chances more than Calgary as long as they don't go on a losing streak.

He's feeding his players urgency..The playoffs have already started for them...LA is a team built for the playoffs,and almost seem a disinterested team during the regular season..As far as the Canucks go,they have fans and experts scratching their heads....What we do know is that they are up against it in the next six games...We will have a better idea of the character of this team by the end of next week.

I agree, Dallas is a huge game on Saturday we need playoff urgency going into this game. Someone needs to set the tone because if you are not playing your best now at a time like this then when will this team ever? Don't take any team lightly. Let's put this one behind us and drive ahead with more of a blood thirsty attitude.

We play terrible in dallas. We always play well against st louis and chicago. Im more worried about the dallas game than the blues or hawks games surprisingly.

If we miss at this point it will be pretty devastating. I always feared we would finish in the 10-14 pick spot going in to the year. Those spots are probably the biggest losers of the year. No playoffs and no top end talents generally. Although this year there are some decent players in that range.

We play terrible in dallas. We always play well against st louis and chicago. Im more worried about the dallas game than the blues or hawks games surprisingly.

If we miss at this point it will be pretty devastating. I always feared we would finish in the 10-14 pick spot going in to the year. Those spots are probably the biggest losers of the year. No playoffs and no top end talents generally. Although this year there are some decent players in that range.

I'm gonna say we light up the Stars in a blowout victory

Archived