The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fear the Walking Dead

avelanch

The Walking Dead AMC retweeted

Kirkman_Twitter_Icon_bigger.jpgRobert Kirkman@RobertKirkman 15m15 minutes ago

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

New spinoff of The Walking Dead, Set in LA, filming will be done in Vancouver.

“Fear The Walking Dead” Promo Will Air After “The Walking Dead” Season Finale

By MrDisgusting on March 26, 2015@bradmiska

FTWD_101_JL_0123_0191-620x400.jpg

The fifth season of The Walking Dead” comes to an end Sunday, and AMC is going to force you to watch “Talking Dead” in order to catch the premiere of the spinoff’s promo.

On the heels of news that AMC has picked up two seasons of “The Walking Dead” companion series, AMC will share the first ever look at the pilot presentation of the tentatively titled “Fear The Walking Dead” during “Talking Dead” this coming Sunday at 10:30pm EST.

In the series, Kim Dickens stars as Miranda and Cliff Curtis as Sean.

AMC ordered two seasons of a spin-off series to be executive produced by Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero and David Alpert.

AMC president Charles Collier has stated that the series will explore “what was going on in other parts of the zombie apocalypse, and what it looked like as the world really did ‘turn.’”

“Fear The Walking Dead” will be set in Los Angeles and focused on new characters and storylines. The show’s first season will consist of six one-hour episodes and premiere on AMC in late summer. The show’s second season will air in 2016.

The series will star Cliff Curtis (“Missing,” “Gang Related”), Kim Dickens (Gone Girl, “Sons of Anarchy”), Frank Dillane (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) and Alycia Debnam Carey (Into the Storm).

October, 2015. Sunday's on AMC:

CATCH A NEW EPISODE OF WALKING DEAD AT 8, FOLLOWED BY AN HOUR OF TALKING DEAD AT 9. FOLLOWED BY OUR NEW SERIES FEAR THE WALKING DEAD AT 10. AND SIT TIGHT FOR, BECAUSE IT'S FOLLOWED BY TALK FEAR THE WALKING DEAD AT 11.

MISS THE SPOOKY ACTION? TUNE IN MONDAY-THURSDAY FROM 8-12 FOR REPEATS.

CATCH A NEW EPISODE OF WALKING DEAD AT 8, FOLLOWED BY AN HOUR OF TALKING DEAD AT 9. FOLLOWED BY OUR NEW SERIES FEAR THE WALKING DEAD AT 10. AND SIT TIGHT FOR, BECAUSE IT'S FOLLOWED BY TALK FEAR THE WALKING DEAD AT 11.

they won't air at the same time. one will have their season finale and the other will have their season premiere.

they won't air at the same time. one will have their season finale and the other will have their season premiere.

yeah, true. I bet the execs at AMC are messing their pants over Mad Men ending and significant chunk of AMC's audience going with it.

Better get something in the can, and quick.

although the Seth Rogan/Evan Goldberg "Preacher" show might find an audience, whenever that comes out.

Only on AAAAAMMMMCCCCCCCC....

That voice drives me insane. "Previously on AMC'S ______" Gets annoying when I watch Saul/Breaking Bad.

The new show will actually take place the moment the virus begins to spread. Be prepared for mass chaos rather than bleak landscapes.

The show will also be as violent, or more so considering the sheer number of people turning and attacking in cities.

I'm excited for the spinoff but I have some reservations. Spinoffs general don't work out to well but I'm hoping this is different.

Will they call Walkers "Walkers" or something else? The phrase was coined my Morgan in episode one of season one so I wonder how they will work it into the story (if at all).

Archived