The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eastside Hockey Manager 2015/Early Access Edition

Rick Grimes

For those unaware, The EHM series is BACK AND ON STEAM!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/301120/

ss_06f43c056fe29bcee231ce4c23c8c3ecff3f1

ss_4a9c3819a29b64836b7f1082c3879e5b5a009

ss_75bc48c690a88a53cf1288ed3ce22b9b71741

I know the other thread was bumped, but, I figured this deserves as much attention as it can get!

If you've ever wanted a damn good Hockey Management Sim, this is IT!

Official Rosters, Facepacks, Etc. have already been released for those who are interested; They can be found at

http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=75

If tutorials are needed, they should be there too!

Edited by Rick Grimes

Yeah, that's terrible for McDavid. Jeez.

Since it's early access, should we start throwing feedback at them about stuff like this? Can anyone else confirm that McDavid is not producing? And whether that's a game issue or TBL roster issue?

Also, I've managed to trade scrubs like Tom Sestito for a 3rd, Biega for a 4th, Blomstrand for a 6th. This... is not good, right?

At this point, it is absolutely necessary to download the updated rosters. It'll fix the team names and league names as well. Getting the faces and logos make the experience a little cooler.

003-Player-Profile.jpg

edit: I wonder why his production is so bad.

Do you have the CHL enabled as a playable league? If not, the production there is going to be really wonky. I have my CHL disabled, and I've had a couple prospects see an uptick in production from their last CHL season to their rookie AHL season. It's kind of hilarious.

Do you have the CHL enabled as a playable league? If not, the production there is going to be really wonky. I have my CHL disabled, and I've had a couple prospects see an uptick in production from their last CHL season to their rookie AHL season. It's kind of hilarious.

I haven't even simmed a full week yet. I was too busy trading away Alex Biega for Matt Beleskey.

Can I find a trial for this somewhere? Have never played EHM before and don't call me cheap, but dont really want to pay the $16 until I know I will enjoy and play the game lots

You could always torrent EHM 2007 (I think it's the only way to get the game anymore, if I'm not mistaken) and try that, seeing as they're virtually the same game right now.

You could always torrent EHM 2007 (I think it's the only way to get the game anymore, if I'm not mistaken) and try that, seeing as they're virtually the same game right now.

Looked it up, and I see how I can download a trial, but how can I make it so I get updated rosters?

• Like 1