The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eastside Hockey Manager 2015/Early Access Edition

Rick Grimes

5 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Really? wtf. That's a major reason why I haven't played in months. I was waiting for July 1 and assumed they would get around to it a few weeks after all the big names were picked up.

This is a 2015/16 roster update for Eastside Hockey Manager 1 (formerly known as EHM Early Access). This is the third version to be released this season. This is a START OF SEASON roster which means that roster transactions have been frozen as of 6 October 2015. This season we are trialling using a start of season roster update as there seems to be a high demand for this and it will allow us to get more work done on the database rather than simply continuing to update the same teams rosters throughout the season.

When importing the database into EHM 1, please make sure that you tick the "Recalculate Runtime Data" box to ensure that player stats are correctly recalculated. The Importing function moves some teams to other leagues as part of the importing process and so the runtime data needs to be recalculated at the same time.

thats from the 8.2 update and their reasoning. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Rough Neck said:

I don't know if they are doing roster updates anymore, they might just change them at the beginning of next season, but I think they had a message that said they weren't doing them because it was easier not too or something. 

7 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Really? wtf. That's a major reason why I haven't played in months. I was waiting for July 1 and assumed they would get around to it a few weeks after all the big names were picked up.

Rosters were always community stuff anyways.  Including real names and NHL stuff too.  Sports Interactive doesn't have the cash to license the NHL and NHLPA.

On 7/3/2016 at 8:06 PM, Bob.Loblaw said:

Rosters were always community stuff anyways.  Including real names and NHL stuff too.  Sports Interactive doesn't have the cash to license the NHL and NHLPA.

yeah. I was hoping they would jump on that. There's the usual group of guys who enjoy doing it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2016 at 1:38 AM, Tortorella's Rant said:

New roster update? I haven't looked at this game in ages. Just never got around to it. "Soon".

Has anyone checked FHM? It's 40$.. I don't really see where the justification is for dropping $40 on a game that is awfully similar to EHM.

It's a huge mistake to have a simulation game that pricey...just like Madden's head coach game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...