The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eastside Hockey Manager 2015/Early Access Edition

Rick Grimes

Looked it up, and I see how I can download a trial, but how can I make it so I get updated rosters?

Check the first post. The moment you start getting addicted (it will probably happen), don't get greedy and just buy the game on Steam. It is very low on the topseller list which is a huge concern considering it's only been out for a week.

I'm insanely bored and I'm really wanting to pick this up, but is it really that much different than say..GM mode in NHL15?

Edited by Guest

Lol at when he set up his birthday to 1978 year of birth. He says, "I'm an old geezer now". That would be 36.

Kind of annoying when he's looking for something in the game and it's right in front of his eyes, lol. Like when he couldn't figure out who was on the ice during the simulation, it literally says right at the bottom.

Nice little video there though, looks like much of the same since the 2007 one from what HE showed.

I'll be buying it sooner or later.

Edited by DollarAndADream

For those unaware, The EHM series is BACK AND ON STEAM!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/301120/

ss_06f43c056fe29bcee231ce4c23c8c3ecff3f1

ss_4a9c3819a29b64836b7f1082c3879e5b5a009

ss_75bc48c690a88a53cf1288ed3ce22b9b71741

I know the other thread was bumped, but, I figured this deserves as much attention as it can get!

If you've ever wanted a damn good Hockey Management Sim, this is IT!

Official Rosters, Facepacks, Etc. have already been released for those who are interested; They can be found at

http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=75

If tutorials are needed, they should be there too!

My god. Christmas came early.

Hold all my calls and texts; I'm going into EHM hibernation for a week.

Crap; what do I do about my season right now in 2007? Eichel fell to six and I snagged him because the first season under Willie sucked like the season under Torts :lol:

Edited by Tortorella's Rant

Oh, man. I tanked hard in the first year and got McDavid, Eichel and Hanifin. Held out til the last moment I held their rights. For a month I try to sign them to a damn entry-level contract but I'm blocked by the stupid board because they think the transfer is "unrealistic". Come on. I offered them 850K/3 years to all three, and goddamned Aquilini screws me over.

Oh, man. I tanked hard in the first year and got McDavid, Eichel and Hanifin. Held out til the last moment I held their rights. For a month I try to sign them to a damn entry-level contract but I'm blocked by the stupid board because they think the transfer is "unrealistic". Come on. I offered them 850K/3 years to all three, and goddamned Aquilini screws me over.

This seems to be a pretty common glitch and I think it's being worked on for the next patch.

I only get that when I'm well over the cap :lol:

Or reserve list it happens too, I think.