The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eastside Hockey Manager 2015/Early Access Edition

Rick Grimes

is it called "Early Access Edition" because its still being worked on or should i go ahead and buy it now? is this a full version of the game?

Looks good; haven't actually played it yet. Get the roster update and Mega face pack and you're good to go. You can get other skins and stuff but those aren't important to playing.

Looks good; haven't actually played it yet. Get the roster update and Mega face pack and you're good to go. You can get other skins and stuff but those aren't important to playing.

Yes i have everything ready :emot-parrot: ok im getting it on steam right now.

At this point, it is absolutely necessary to download the updated rosters. It'll fix the team names and league names as well. Getting the faces and logos make the experience a little cooler.

003-Player-Profile.jpg

edit: I wonder why his production is so bad.

I see you have some of the logos too. I guess there's nothing recent for the newer teams, right? I dunno how to make these myself. Like, I have a background logo and logo for the bar across the screen for most NA teams including junior clubs. Except the newer teams like the Mississauga Steelheads or Utica..

.. Using logo packs from 3-4+ years ago.. feels incomplete :lol:

Edited by Tortorella's Rant

I shall be your guide! May the good karma lead my team to cup glory!

I see you have some of the logos too. I guess there's nothing recent for the newer teams, right? I dunno how to make these myself. Like, I have a background logo and logo for the bar across the screen for most NA teams including junior clubs. Except the newer teams like the Mississauga Steelheads or Utica..

.. Using logo packs from 3-4+ years ago.. feels incomplete :lol:

Newer teams? I have the Utica Comets logo if that's what you're asking.

Here are the essentials. First find your EHM folder. For me it's Local Disk (C:) -> Program Files -> Steam -> SteamApps -> common -> Eastside Hockey Manager.

Rosters:

worry about it being 2007, because the game was built to accommodate the transfer)

From the EHM folder, go -> data -> database. And just paste the full folder into "database" as is. Don't yank the files out of the folder.

Facepacks:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=a0fa740e0329c5c5&id=A0FA740E0329C5C5%21741 (2013-2014 season)

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=a0fa740e0329c5c5&id=A0FA740E0329C5C5%21715 (some 2015 updates)

There are more available, but these two cover enough. From the main folder, go to data -> pictures. In there you should find a folder called "players" (in lower case). If you don't have one, create a folder (so EHM -> data -> pictures -> players). This time, you DO have to yank the photos from the folder and paste into the empty "pictures" folder.

Logos:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=a0fa740e0329c5c5&id=A0FA740E0329C5C5%21766

Apparently has updated logos for next season too. Awesome.

Find the "logos" folder. The download file has a "clubs" folder. Just copy the folder and paste folder (without yanking files) into the "logos" folder. It already has a "logos" folder I think, so just replace everything.

Whew. If there's anything you didn't understand or the links don't work, just check the site's instructions. Here's the main page.

http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=75

Is there a staff face pack available?

I don't think so.

How do you make trades? >____>

You've got a lot to learn. I really wish someone were there to help you out. Maybe anyone you know who can help thru Skype?

The easiest way to trade is to click the NHL logo at the top, go to trade center and then click trade. All the teams should be there.

• Upvote 1

i couldn't figure it out too lol so what i did was you go to the standings where all the teams are and approach for a trade.

Glad I'm not the only one. I was just messing around the other night and couldn't mind it. Thank you :lol:

You've got a lot to learn. I really wish someone were there to help you out. Maybe anyone you know who can help thru Skype?

The easiest way to trade is to click the NHL logo at the top, go to trade center and then click trade. All the teams should be there.

Yeah I do. I don't know anyone who owns the game. I've been watching some videos and checking the Steam forum for help, and here of course.

Glad I'm not the only one. I was just messing around the other night and couldn't mind it. Thank you :lol:

Yeah I do. I don't know anyone who owns the game. I've been watching some videos and checking the Steam forum for help, and here of course.

Also you can check this guys how to videos for help.

https://www.youtube.com/user/WorkTheSpace

i all the updated rosters and face packs/logos. very simple to follow.

anyone else having trouble finalizing a deal? i offer a package and the other GM says "its a nice offer for us" but doesn't accept it.

Are you talking about this (bug?)

DZrwGuc.png

Stole image from hf.

If so I have gotten this since the newest patch too, probably a bug, will have to wait until it gets fixed.

If this isn't the problem you have then I don't know the problem.

I shall be your guide! May the good karma lead my team to cup glory!

Newer teams? I have the Utica Comets logo if that's what you're asking.

Here are the essentials. First find your EHM folder. For me it's Local Disk (C:) -> Program Files -> Steam -> SteamApps -> common -> Eastside Hockey Manager.

Rosters:

worry about it being 2007, because the game was built to accommodate the transfer)

From the EHM folder, go -> data -> database. And just paste the full folder into "database" as is. Don't yank the files out of the folder.

Facepacks:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=a0fa740e0329c5c5&id=A0FA740E0329C5C5%21741 (2013-2014 season)

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=a0fa740e0329c5c5&id=A0FA740E0329C5C5%21715 (some 2015 updates)

There are more available, but these two cover enough. From the main folder, go to data -> pictures. In there you should find a folder called "players" (in lower case). If you don't have one, create a folder (so EHM -> data -> pictures -> players). This time, you DO have to yank the photos from the folder and paste into the empty "pictures" folder.

Logos:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=a0fa740e0329c5c5&id=A0FA740E0329C5C5%21766

Apparently has updated logos for next season too. Awesome.

Find the "logos" folder. The download file has a "clubs" folder. Just copy the folder and paste folder (without yanking files) into the "logos" folder. It already has a "logos" folder I think, so just replace everything.

Whew. If there's anything you didn't understand or the links don't work, just check the site's instructions. Here's the main page.

http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=75

I don't think so.

Alright, tight. Thanks. Ya; it had been years since I did that.

Do you have issues with some face images? Archibald & Sanguinetti for example; there's only one photo for each player, I think from an older pack though, not in the newer pack. But their photos do not appear in the game. However, the file name format follows the proper syntax should so the database should be able to read it. But doesn't.

Weird; I also have files of players with the exact same name but don't overwrite and cause no apparent conflicts. Two photos of Loui Eriksson, one for Boston, one for Dallas, the Boston photo takes over as the main one.

Alright, tight. Thanks. Ya; it had been years since I did that.

Do you have issues with some face images? Archibald & Sanguinetti for example; there's only one photo for each player, I think from an older pack though, not in the newer pack. But their photos do not appear in the game. However, the file name format follows the proper syntax should so the database should be able to read it. But doesn't.

Weird; I also have files of players with the exact same name but don't overwrite and cause no apparent conflicts. Two photos of Loui Eriksson, one for Boston, one for Dallas, the Boston photo takes over as the main one.

Perhaps you should double check if the file of the photo resembles the player in game. What I mean is this. Aaron Rome's picture file is titled "Aaron_Rome_27_9_1983". So Rome, born on 27 September 1983. Check and see if Archibald and Sanguinetti match with the file name.

Perhaps you should double check if the file of the photo resembles the player in game. What I mean is this. Aaron Rome's picture file is titled "Aaron_Rome_27_9_1983". So Rome, born on 27 September 1983. Check and see if Archibald and Sanguinetti match with the file name.

Well that's what I meant by the syntax of pictures that don't appear matches syntax of the pictures that do appear. The only difference is that they are from different downloads years apart. But that shouldn't matter, I don't know how or why it would when the player in the game exists and the file name syntax is correct. Unless I'm having an epic brain cramp two days in a row..?

24pfpmc.jpg

Here's what I mean. B.A. appears; D.A. does not.

Well that's what I meant by the syntax of pictures that don't appear matches syntax of the pictures that do appear. The only difference is that they are from different downloads years apart. But that shouldn't matter, I don't know how or why it would when the player in the game exists and the file name syntax is correct. Unless I'm having an epic brain cramp two days in a row..?

24pfpmc.jpg

Here's what I mean. B.A. appears; D.A. does not.

Only thing I can think of is that Archibald's name or birthday might be wrong in the database. If not, that's really strange...

edit: Darren Archibald, obviously.

Edited by Intoewsables

Only thing I can think of is that Archibald's name or birthday might be wrong in the database. If not, that's really strange...

edit: Darren Archibald, obviously.

I dunno, whatever I guess

Is there a bug? Notice the game sheet said I had 6 hits.. but Hamhuis and Dorsett combined had 6 hits.. Over 20 as a team if you check player stats of that game.