The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel Sedin *Possible* Playoff Wallpaper

Hey guys, so I know we haven't made it in the playoffs yet but I really wanted to make a wallpaper for the playoffs featuring our guys. I plan to make a series of individual player wallpapers, but here's my first crack at it. Not sure whether I should keep the text beside the player, any suggestions? Thanks and hope you guys like it!

ak991g.png

Are you going to be doing a Bo Horvat one?

I love the way Daniel looks so... video-gamey!

Yeah I definitely will in the near future, I just need to find a high enough res picture of him where his full body is shown and not just cut to his midsection...which is tougher to find than I thought, but will keep looking

Very well done!

Thanks Vintage!

Also as a sidenote, I will be doing a series of wallpapers featuring individual players soon, hope to get them out by next month. Below are a list of players I currently have done/have good pictures of, let me know if you guys want another player and I'll see if I can find a good enough res photo of them! I really want to do a Vrbata one but so far haven't found a good enough quality pic, if anyone knows of one let me know!

So far:

Danny

Hank

Horvat

Matthias

Bieksa

Tanev

Kassian

Thanks Vintage!

Also as a sidenote, I will be doing a series of wallpapers featuring individual players soon, hope to get them out by next month. Below are a list of players I currently have done/have good pictures of, let me know if you guys want another player and I'll see if I can find a good enough res photo of them! I really want to do a Vrbata one but so far haven't found a good enough quality pic, if anyone knows of one let me know!

So far:

Danny

Hank

Horvat

Matthias

Bieksa

Tanev

Kassian

Can't wait for more. You did a great job on this one

Archived