The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lack Jersey

Bur14Kes17

Hey

I dont know if this is the wrong section to ask this question, if it is i apologize

Im trying to get my hands on an Eddie Lack jersey and having a really tough time! I live a really rural area and dont have the option of going into an actual store so im looking at my options to buy one online.
Im wondering if any of you have ordered off this website before and if its reputable?? Jerseys are a bit cheap on it.

http://www.canucksfanstoreonline.com/Eddie_Lack_Jersey/Reebok_Vancouver_Canucks_NO31_Eddie_Lack_Mens_Jersey_Navy_Blue_Premier_Home

Thanks for your input

I don't have any advice as I have never bought a jersey online...but I will say that my friend wanted a Hodgson jersey back in the day and I tried to talk him out of it because I figured there was a good chance he'd be traded... low and behold Godson was traded.

I get that Eddie is a fan favourite but there is a chance he isn't with our team in a year. I think it is something to consider before making the investment.

Good Luck.

I don't have any advice as I have never bought a jersey online...but I will say that my friend wanted a Hodgson jersey back in the day and I tried to talk him out of it because I figured there was a good chance he'd be traded... low and behold Godson was traded.

I get that Eddie is a fan favourite but there is a chance he isn't with our team in a year. I think it is something to consider before making the investment.

Good Luck.

Yeah. I would probably either wait to see if he is here to start next season (he's not likely to be moved if he is still on the roster in October) or choose another player for now.

But that is just me. It's not like owning a Lack jersey if he is traded will be like wearing a Kesler or Hodgson jersey, unless something goes horrifically wrong. It just won't be a major legacy jersey like a Naslund or a Ronning if he leaves (nothing wrong with that).

As for advice buying... it depends if you care about it being an authentic brand jersey or not. If you don't, then buy a cheap one off of anywhere. But if you want a legit jersey then you'll probably want to go to a legitimate site that sells NHL brand stuff and not an outlier.

If they use the stock NHL.com picture and have any sort of spelling/typo/grammar errors in the website descriptions, then you can bet it'll be a fake jersey. That said, the prices aren't as conspicuously low as some others, so they might be a bit better fakes, but they're probably still fakes.

Why should it matter whether or not he's on the team next year or in a few years? Celebrate the guy for who he is and has been for our team, not for whether or not he gets traded in the next few years.

Some people... :picard:

Myself I'd feel fine with a long term key player that gets traded jersey but a player that played a few seasons as a backup goalie then moves on would be a bad allocation of funds in my mind. It's all relative to how much money you have in the end I guess?

Lack is playing great now and may be a key Canuck moving forward but if he's traded in the offseason like he may be then he will be nothing more then a backup goalie that a a few good run of games then moved on.

to answer your question, ive dealt with this company, and they are 100% legit.

http://www.jerseycity.ca/store/B101M7185134C%21CCM/Vancouver+Canucks+EDGE+Premier+TC+Jersey

rivercitysports is also topnotch

https://www.rivercitysports.com/CDA/viewproducts-06.cfm?league=NHL&team=VANCOUVER+CANUCKS&product=%5B%5Bc%5D%5DJerseys%5B%5Bc%5D%5D&perPage=27&lastLeague=NHL&lastTeam=Vancouver+Canucks&lastProduct=&mode=&startAt=1

and of course, if you call the team store at gm place, they're help you figure out a shipping rate for the jersey you want, sent to your destination.

*in terms of authenticity, im a bit of jersey snob, but in my humble opinion, id recommend buying something that is 100% authentic, rather than a fugazi-fake from china. you can tell the difference, trust me on this

**im sure seeing into the future of a players status and the longevity of it plays a concern, when purchasing a LACK or any jersey, but i mean, how can you not get one of his jerseys. hes super awesome, someone you can relate to, and in my opinion, is very very fan friendly [which ALWAYS plays a part in me purchasing any jersey]

heres some pics of the LACK [all game worn] :P

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

Hey

I dont know if this is the wrong section to ask this question, if it is i apologize

Im trying to get my hands on an Eddie Lack jersey and having a really tough time! I live a really rural area and dont have the option of going into an actual store so im looking at my options to buy one online.

Im wondering if any of you have ordered off this website before and if its reputable?? Jerseys are a bit cheap on it.

http://www.canucksfanstoreonline.com/Eddie_Lack_Jersey/Reebok_Vancouver_Canucks_NO31_Eddie_Lack_Mens_Jersey_Navy_Blue_Premier_Home

Thanks for your input

i wouldent even buy a lack jersey to be honest. I mean get it if you want, but lack will probably be traded in the offseason or traded deadline. i dont see markstrom being traded or eriksson playing in the ahl next season if lack stays soo...

Archived