The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Custom suits for men in Vancouver?

DontTouchMeGuys

Blair Shapera doea bespoke suits.

I bought a suit very close to the one you have just this week. It's getting taken in a bit and I should have it on Thursday.

Not many suit companies have a slender/slim fit.

You can find the Hugo Boss SLine suits at Harry Rosen. They start at around 2000 dollars. Really nice.

I went a big slimmer and got the Dolce and Gabbana martini line suit. Black. It's my 3rd one. I have black, charcoal and a blue like the one you posted.

They start at around 2500 for the base model to 4900 for the martini gold line.

After all was said and done I paid 4000 for my suit, tie and shirt. All from D&G Martini line.

I'll try and post a picture of it when I go to the wedding this weekend.

any place that has 2 for 1 suits is ok but the 3 for 1 places are for dudes that really know quality. bonus points if they are 1 size fits all..elastic waists really help at the all you can eat place. extra bonus points if you buy your suit at a gas station.

Value village has a great selection of polyester leisure suits. sure they will be last years styles but for $14.95 you cant go wrong.

any place that has 2 for 1 suits is ok but the 3 for 1 places are for dudes that really know quality. bonus points if they are 1 size fits all..elastic waists really help at the all you can eat place. extra bonus points if you buy your suit at a gas station.

Value village has a great selection of polyester leisure suits. sure they will be last years styles but for $14.95 you cant go wrong.

I love wearing dead people's old suits. Check the pockets from those old jackets and you'll probably find well-preserved artifacts.

I'm looking to buy a blue suit (blazer plus pants)

I've tried all the regular places (Moore's, le chateau, tip top) but most of their blues are a dark Navy.

I'm looking for something like this.

Any specialty boutique stores you guys may know of? Thanks

attachicon.gifimage4xl.jpg

dont be goin' all Justin Bieber on us now after last nights roast!

466361486.jpg?w=483

• 11 months later...

Indochino is good (http://www.indochino.com/). I've got two of their suits. The exchange rate makes them quite expensive at the moment but still cheaper than a local bespoke tailor.

But if you want a local option, try Seville Tailors, operated by Pat Cocco out of Burnaby. He's being doing it for about 60 years. A suit will cost you around $1,000 but they're very nice (I don't have one of his suits but I have some other stuff by him).

For cheap suits I usually go to Binco's, there's several locations in Los Santos.  Sub Urban is also a decent choice but it's a bit of a drive to Blaine County.  If you got coin though try Posonby's, very expensive but well worth it.  Hope this helps, 1 year after the fact.

9 hours ago, literaphile said:

Indochino is good (http://www.indochino.com/). I've got two of their suits. The exchange rate makes them quite expensive at the moment but still cheaper than a local bespoke tailor.

But if you want a local option, try Seville Tailors, operated by Pat Cocco out of Burnaby. He's being doing it for about 60 years. A suit will cost you around $1,000 but they're very nice (I don't have one of his suits but I have some other stuff by him).

I bought a pat coco in 2001 back when I was a gym mutant and required a custom tailored suit.

cost me a 1000$ back then but was well worth it because after a wedding it scored me this super hot tall chick from Finland whom I just called tikkanen cos I always said her name wrong.

On March 31, 2015 at 0:20 AM, DontTouchMeGuys said:

I'm looking to buy a blue suit (blazer plus pants)

I've tried all the regular places (Moore's, le chateau, tip top) but most of their blues are a dark Navy.

I'm looking for something like this.

Any specialty boutique stores you guys may know of? Thanks

post-34581-0-96433900-1427786363_thumb.j

moores or tip top or tommy hilfger

11 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

For cheap suits I usually go to Binco's, there's several locations in Los Santos.  Sub Urban is also a decent choice but it's a bit of a drive to Blaine County.  If you got coin though try Posonby's, very expensive but well worth it.  Hope this helps, 1 year after the fact.

holy $&!# I'm crying, people on this board are so hilarious 

Archived