The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(NEW Video) Canucks Returning to the Stanley Cup Playoffs

StevoCanuck

Please stop saying "It's still too early" ..... "they won't win it" ..... "It's not their year"..... Just enjoy the fact that the team made it back to the playoffs and reached their season goal.... Give the team, Trevor, Jim Benning a lot of credit for that... It's the first season from last years collapse and they're playing like 2011 even better! They have the best road record in the league and have won against all the strong playoff teams..... Oddly they lost to the bad teams... But those teams won't be in the playoffs..

Basically... stop saying it's not their year and its too early to say they made playoffs.... they have 5 games left and all they need to do is go 3-2. THREE AND TWO. They just beat Nashville and St.Louis.. (No surprise) on a back-to-back road trip... how can they not make the playoffs by the way they played this season and on the road.. The Canucks are looking really good this year. and their playoff chances is very good.

Check out this nucks video i made to get you guys excited! Playoffs is back in Vancouver!!! Super excited to see what this team can do when it truly matters. Here's what i think about this season in a quick sentence or two... The canucks are so different and are so much better because just before you think they're out and done... they've rallied back to come back.. They trailed after 2 periods and came back to win.. That's depth and willie has used the fricken entire bench... 11 canucks hae DOUBLE digit goals!!! they're alsos 25-12-2 against playoff teams and 27 something on the road. The best in the league.. Have hope god dammit and believe.. The canucks might be the team nobody wants to play in the playoffs... certainly st louis doesn't

I will see all of you guys on the streets on Vancouver when they make a deep run

Please SHARE and leave a comment on the video what you think about it! I thought it was fricken awesome! I basically make videos that i want to see out there. I couldn't find one like this so i made it myself. Enjoy!!!! thanks!!! GO CANUCKS GO!

Oh and be sure to give er a thuumbs up :D only if you like it x(

Everyone has a different personal preference, I wasn't a big fan of the music either but I at least understand that you can't make everybody happy. Good job I also liked the punches at the drop

Thanks. and yeah i agree too. Can't satisfy everyone. I think the best thing is only is that i enjoy it first.

I only liked... 240 seconds of it! Great video, huge pump up.

One thing I always like is if the videos have a few commentary clips added, like after one of the goals or fights or something. But I'm sure it's easier said than done. Well done!

I only liked... 240 seconds of it! Great video, huge pump up.

One thing I always like is if the videos have a few commentary clips added, like after one of the goals or fights or something. But I'm sure it's easier said than done. Well done!

Thanks so much!

LOL, I agree it could use something a bit more heavy

+1 tho nice vid

Thanks and sucks the song didn't satisfy you.. I think if i went with heavy or smething else..... a few would say that i should've went with this type of song.. hard decision to make because i can't satisfy everyone. Think its best that i have to like it first then see what others think of my work. :)

Archived