The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

favorite/least favorite Canucks game this year.

Scorvat

worst was defs when we got served by the coyotes, and best was either tonight or the Nashville shootout win

Ya that yotes game was brutal. I never watched that. But the odd man rushes in the first 5 minutes of the Rangers game was terrible. I believe there were 2-3 different 3 on 1s. I honestly felt we were going to fade like last year after that game. But as they done all year, they suprised me and i went from "here we go again", to "we actually have a shot at a deep playoff run.

My favourite was the recent Sharks vs Canucks game 3-2 win, because it was my first NHL game ever and watching those twins assisting Vrbata's goal was amazing. Burrows tapping on the glass right front of me during warm up made me grin so big and it hurt!

Last night's game come 2nd.

The Worst: any games with embarrassing losses...

Both home games that I attended against the Kings.

Least favourite: March 12, a 4-0 loss. The Canucks were awful and couldn't get anything going against the Kings. There was nothing to cheer about the whole game. The Rog felt like the Pacific Mausoleum. Best thing all night was the beer.

Most favourite: last night's SO win. Because of the importance of the game I was on edge all night, especially when we were behind 1-0 most of the game. The end to end action and near misses on both ends were very entertaining. I had numerous heart attacks throughout the game. It ended in multiple climaxes for me. First one when Daniel wired one in on that magical pass from Henrik. And of course the second one when Higgins roofed the SO winner over a sprawling Quick.

I'm still savouring this game. It puts us in a very good position to make the playoffs.

Best... Man there's been so many.

Keslers return ... Both bruin trashings, the two penguin shutouts... The back to back new York spankings especially the nyr. The last two pummelling of the Kings... Fax has to be the preds game. It was us against the nhl and we prevailed.

Least favourite by far the luongo game at Rogers. Went to it and had a horrible time.

Best

#1 Win against LA in LA March 21st

#2 Win against Pittsburgh at Home February 7th

#3 Win against Edmonton Season Opener

#4 Win against Arizona March 22nd

Worst

Loss against LA at home News Year Day

Why these games? Because I was at all of them.

Worst: The 4-0 dud that we completely gifted to Anaheim. Lacklustre. Snoozefest, no offense generated, nothing happened to cheer for.

Two nights were favorites...Oct. 11 (my birthday...my son took me to the game and bought me a Burr jersey). And last night was pretty damn sweet...loved it.

Archived