The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Book of Mormon

WilliesStache14

they made a movie about the book of mormon? where is that I dont want to live on this planet anymore meme?

What? Where's the facepalm meme

Anyway, I tried to get tickets to this. They were sold out and going for 400-500 aftermarket :(

It's a great show. I recommended it to basically everyone I know who likes the theatre when I heard it was coming to Vancouver. It's definitely worth seeing if you're ever somewhere when it's playing.

What? Where's the facepalm meme

Anyway, I tried to get tickets to this. They were sold out and going for 400-500 aftermarket :(

there were still a couple available for the sunday evening show when i looked a couple days ago, think they were like $118

u can check here but i'm sure someone has grabbed them by now http://www.ticketmaster.ca/venueartist/139293/1732682?brand=bac

they made a movie about the book of mormon? where is that I dont want to live on this planet anymore meme?

From the writers of this musical mate

Am really envious of you guys. Would really love to see this it might be showing here in Aus but nothing is confirmed.

Saw it when it came to Toronto. Overall I enjoyed it, but thought sooome of the jokes were a bit forced (and I'm a big fan of South Park). The music gets an A+ though.

Personally my favourite number was "Turn it off"

EDIT:

Also, the Church of Jesus Christ of LDS seems to have taken to advertising IN the Musical's playbills which I thought was hilarious.

Archived