The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jacob Markstrom sent down to Utica = Miller is back

TheRussianRocket.

@mattsekeres:

Jacob Markstrom with bags packed leaving Rogers Arena. Must mean Ryan Miller is good to back up (at least) tonight. #Canucks

@BlakePriceTSN:

Markstrom's bags are packed, so it looks like Miller is dressed tonight. Could be interesting if the Canucks get up a bunch... or down?

@ElliottPap:

Brad Richardson (ankle) on ice prior to morning skate with physio Rick Celebrini. Jacob Markstrom apparerntly on way to Utica. #canucks

...Welcome back Miller :)

Always good to have an option moving forward. Probably means Miller backs up today and plays Saturday.

Awesome news, glad to knowwe'll have Ryan ready for the playoffs as well. Really hoping Richardson is ready for playoffs, he'll be a huge boost on the 4th line. I don't think people realize how important he is to our bottom 6 depth

Yeah, but I doubt the flames take 4/4 AND we lose to the oilers

You're quite brave saying that considering how poorly we've done against bottom teams this year.

Plus I hope the Flames take 4/4, eliminate the Kings, and we have them in the first round.

You're quite brave saying that considering how poorly we've done against bottom teams this year.

Plus I hope the Flames take 4/4, eliminate the Kings, and we have them in the first round.

We have beat the Oilers every time this year and are 2-1 against the Coyotes, not to mention a 7-1 victory last time we played them at Rogers Arena. Not sure how that is brave lol

I would like to see Lack get first shot in the playoffs, but I'd also really like to see Miller get one game in before the playoffs start. Since we are still trying to nail down 2nd in the division, I'd like to see Eddie start tonight and maybe get Miller the last game against Edmonton to shake some rust off.

Awesome news, glad to knowwe'll have Ryan ready for the playoffs as well. Really hoping Richardson is ready for playoffs, he'll be a huge boost on the 4th line. I don't think people realize how important he is to our bottom 6 depth

Agree, Hope Kass is back soon also, Love the fact that we have so many interchangeable pieces, Most the players that step in I have a lot of confidence in...couldn't say the same for the past few seasons.

We have beat the Oilers every time this year and are 2-1 against the Coyotes, not to mention a 7-1 victory last time we played them at Rogers Arena. Not sure how that is brave lol

I'm more concerned that now that we clinched, we may not have the same urgency.

I'm more concerned that now that we clinched, we may not have the same urgency.

this team is a solid group of vets that have been here before .. they know what it takes . and Im guessing , they learned valuable lessons by losing before

Umm no we're 1-1-1 against the Coyotes. We lost 5-0 the first game and looked like an ahl team. In the shootout loss we had against them we looked even worse but managed somehow to get a point. Acting like tonight will be a walk in the park is foolish.

Archived