The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Fans In Calgary Unite (Bars YYC)

vancouverdepression

My Fellow Canucks Fans living behind enemy lines..!!! Been a while since we have had to hook up for a Flames vs Canucks series, I think in 2004 it was somewhere on Mac Trail... but that was 11 years ago so lets get this done up and figure out some bars we can all gather .... post bars below that are Canuck friendly and lets discuss

:towel: :towel: :towel: :towel: :towel: :towel: :towel: :towel: :towel: :towel:

Pig and Duke pub on 12th is a canucks bar. They even have a burger called the canuck burger. And last time i was there they had a deal for canucks fans, if you could answer a skill testing question about the canucks you'd get 10% off your meal.

I'll sadly be in scottsdale golfing so i'll miss most of the first round.

Pig and Duke pub on 12th is a canucks bar. They even have a burger called the canuck burger. And last time i was there they had a deal for canucks fans, if you could answer a skill testing question about the canucks you'd get 10% off your meal.

I'll sadly be in scottsdale golfing so i'll miss most of the first round.

I fly into Calgary on Monday, will anyone else be there for game 1? You'll recognize me by my old school Linden "C" jersey with the skate that I will be parading around Calgary in next week.

I went there for every game back in 2004.

EDIT: anyone have an idea when flames playoff tickets go on sale?

That's a great question MikeyBoy44. Actually, because it has been so long in Calgary since they've had playoffs, many of the "Playoff staff" have actually retired, and they didn't provision for said staff to be in the budget until 2017. As such, this quandary has evidently left management in unfamiliar territory, with much of their fan base perplexed, and asking the same question. Fortunately, Edmonton won't have to deal with a similar challenge for at least another couple of years.

Archived