The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (1) Anaheim Ducks vs (4) Winnipeg Jets

Who will win the series?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm going on a limb here and calling for Jets to upset Anaheim in 6. I agree with what another poster suggested, Winnipeg is built for the playoffs. I think the longer this series go, the more its going to really wear Anaheim down.

Winnipeg could easily be this years Los Angeles. That trade with Buffalo really helped to plug some holes for them.

Won't be at all surprised if they go deep this year.

Goaltending will be really interesting in this series, as both have had signs of brilliance, but also some real bad stretches. I feel Winnipeg has the more physical team and can wear down some of the finesse d-men on the Ducks. Jets in 6 games.

I could see the Jets being like the LA Kings: Tough, physical and scoring goals at the right time.

Boudreau's teams seem to do well in the regular season, but the wheels fall off the wagon come playoff time.

Not to mention they won't be able to hear themselves think at the MTS Centre in Games 3 and 4.

I can only begin to imagine how noisy that little arena will be next week.....probably as bad as any rock concert you've been to.

Jets in 7.

Archived