The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Baertschi sent down to the Comets..

ShakyWalton

It almost has to be Kass I would think which honestly I am unsure is the best thing as Ritchie might make the better option leading up to and in to the playoffs where we will need to shut down the Hudler/Monahan line

Or we could just, you know, hit them.

I agree with Warhippy.. might be Kass or Matthias..Higgins will be back next game as well. So thats two spots which would mean McMillan and Bear out..dont really know but it doesnt look like a centre,,they would just slot Richarddson in for Vey

I was afraid this would happen. They had a plan and they're sticking to it. We got a look at Baertchi with the big club and all I can say is that the future looks bright for him. Time will tell but I would agree with the poster who said that this guy is probably the 4th most skilled player on the roster. Sure his goals wouldn't have gone in if Price was in net but give him credit for exploiting an average goalie.

Another thought. IF he was played against the Flames and played well, it would be like rubbing their noses in a poor trade and could be a source of motivation for the Flames.

Agree with Shaky

They were resting all those guys for as long as they could. Likely at least Matthias and Kassian going in, McMillan and Baertchi coming out. Also, I would expect Ritchie in, and Vey out (just to keep the Vey haters happy :P).

Serioulsy, don't be surprised if Vey becomes a regular at some point next year.

Edit, forgot Higgy

Archived