The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jersey name stitch at the Team Store...

sedinsforever

Don't stitch it yet

Wait tiler with the cup then get L. Stanley and the get the last 2 digits of the year below

LOL good idea but I'll buy a whole other jersey for that when we do win.

This is one I want to pass on to my kid in the future. Probably gonna put a Sedin on it or a Hamhuis

The hockey store in Surrey Central charges more for double digit numbers. Does the Team Store do the same?

I don't believe so. When I was at the team store in Vancouver back in March they told me $80. Sounded like a flat rate

You can buy most players jerseys with the Orca crest on the front at the Canucks store at the arena. If you want the stick and rink or another crest, you can order it and I think it takes 10 working days to come back. You can get iron on or stitch on. I recommend the stitched version. If you order a players jersey who has an A or a C, there is no extra charge. They're about $210.

$80 extra for the numbers and name is about right. $130 without.

You can buy most players jerseys with the Orca crest on the front at the Canucks store at the arena. If you want the stick and rink or another crest, you can order it and I think it takes 10 working days to come back. You can get iron on or stitch on. I recommend the stitched version. If you order a players jersey who has an A or a C, there is no extra charge. They're about $220.

I know all of that. Thanks for your input. I was just curious about the price and duration for stitching on a name on a jersey I already own. I don't mind blank jerseys but I'd love to see a player embroidered on my jersey.

I have the home orca one. Love it. I think it'll be too much to buy the other two versions haha. Do you know how long it takes to get it stitched on?

I am planning to go to the open practice tomorrow. After that, if the store was open, I was planning on getting my jersey stitched with a player's name.

Does anyone have any experience with this service?

If you can wait, go to Pacific Coast Cresting. I believe they're cheaper than the Team Store.

However, if you can't, you can ask them do your jersey at the beginning of the game; most of the time, it's done by the end (if there aren't a ton of people already customizing/gearing up for playoffs). I realize you probably want to wear your jersey during the game, but if you're pressed for time (ie from out of town), it might be a good option to look at.

Edit: I just read the OP again. I'm stupid. Thought you meant a game and not practice. Sorry.

If you can wait, go to Pacific Coast Cresting. I believe they're cheaper than the Team Store.

However, if you can't, you can ask them do your jersey at the beginning of the game; most of the time, it's done by the end (if there aren't a ton of people already customizing/gearing up for playoffs). I realize you probably want to wear your jersey during the game, but if you're pressed for time (ie from out of town), it might be a good option to look at.

Edit: I just read the OP again. I'm stupid. Thought you meant a game and not practice. Sorry.

Don't worry about it. Pacific Coast Cresting? I wonder if they can do it on the same day?

I am planning to go to the open practice tomorrow. After that, if the store was open, I was planning on getting my jersey stitched with a player's name.

Does anyone have any experience with this service?

I had horvat put onto my 3rd jersey at the pat Quinn game, they do a heat press at the arena, they send it away for stitching which takes about 4 weeks, I dropped my jersey off before puck drop and had it during the 2nd intermission

Archived