The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

EA Prediction

Just pulled of the EA simulation prediction made before the season began. Very off this year. The two teams they predicted to be in the finals are not even in the playoffs lol.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/nhl-15-ea-sports-simulation-stanley-cup-champion-2014-15-los-angeles-kings-boston-bruins/

they also had the Leafs in the playoffs and Columbus making the conference finals lol, this prediction was doomed from the beginning

watch the final be Anaheim vs NYR just so it's the ultimate troll cup final for Canuck fans lol

Either Kesler or AV will win the cup

Kesler hate, I understand. But I don't understand AV hate... why are we hating him? We fired him so he moved on and found a new job, and he is successful in his new job.

STL? As in the Blues we are 11-4-2 against since 2011, and 6-0 the last two seasons against? No.

Yeah, I realize that. If we get past Calgary, it's pretty much ours for the taking (unless we play NYR or TBL, that'll be a bit of a fight). But I'm just saying, as far as actual teams that are in the playoffs, that's more like what's going to happen than what EA Sports predicted in October.

Kesler hate, I understand. But I don't understand AV hate... why are we hating him? We fired him so he moved on and found a new job, and he is successful in his new job.

Think of it as dumping your gf that's become redundant. Then you find out she's moved on and doing well. Unaffected. I think that's where the AV hate comes from.

Lolo

8 teams they picked missed the playoffs

LA

SJ

DAL

COL

CBJ

TOR

PHI

BOS

This was before the season.

LA lost Voynov and Richards went missing

SJ on paper everyone thought was scary but very badly underperformed

Dal Seguin injury

Col was an overachieving team last year and EA has their team pretty high overall

cbj Bobrovsky can steal games in EA sims

Tor...

PHI idk what happened there even Giroux, Mason and Voracek had great seasons guess the no defense thing caught up with them

Bos not the same team that started the season.

Think of it as dumping your gf that's become redundant. Then you find out she's moved on and doing well. Unaffected. I think that's where the AV hate comes from.

Thats ridiculous. AV is the most successful coach in Canucks history. Have nothing but respect for the guy.

I don't hate AV, but after 1994, there is no way in hell as a Canucks fan that you should be cheering for the Rangers. Those that can honestly cheer for the Rangers definitely were not around to experience the 94 run. I hate the Rangers more than the Bruins and Blackhawks combined lol

Archived