The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

EA Sports picks Calgary in 6!

G. Reaper

I don't think there's a clear winner in this series. I think we can take them, but they are an extremely hard working team.

Going to be a good way to start the playoffs, we can't try and phone any games in for this series, its going to be a really rough and tiring series.

I think we have better overall depth and I think that will ultimately win out in the end.

Everyone is picking the flames. And why shouldn't they? They are a much harder working team than we are. They didn't get to the playoffs because of skill. They got to the playoffs because they played playoff style hockey al year. they will be coming at us hard and have the potential to break down the sedins making our team absolutely useless. That being said in the past the sedins have owned the calgary flames and we have yet to see what Horvat can do in the NHL playoffs. It will be interesting I think Calgary does have the edge over us but of course I hope we win. Either way it will be one hell of a series.

Everyone is picking the flames. And why shouldn't they? They are a much harder working team than we are. They didn't get to the playoffs because of skill. They got to the playoffs because they played playoff style hockey al year. they will be coming at us hard and have the potential to break down the sedins making our team absolutely useless. That being said in the past the sedins have owned the calgary flames and we have yet to see what Horvat can do in the NHL playoffs. It will be interesting I think Calgary does have the edge over us but of course I hope we win. Either way it will be one hell of a series.

How are they going to shut down the Sedins? according to your post the rest of the team is absolutely usless, please explain.

Archived