The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GAMEDAY -- I made a video :)

Orka

Definitely want to see more, great work!

Thanks a bunch, I find that when I drag out editing a video over a couple of days my work gets flawed, I prefer just to be able to sit down and make a video until it's done so if I have a free night I'll definitely get around to making more!

At first I wasn't sure about the music choice, but by the end of it I realized it fit perfectly. Solid job, especially for 3 hours.

If you make more, I will watch them.

haha thanks, it is a bit of a slower song but I find it brings out a bit more emotion in the clips, I originally found the song from CBC's preview of Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley cup finals:

Thanks a bunch, I find that when I drag out editing a video over a couple of days my work gets flawed, I prefer just to be able to sit down and make a video until it's done so if I have a free night I'll definitely get around to making more!

haha thanks, it is a bit of a slower song but I find it brings out a bit more emotion in the clips, I originally found the song from CBC's preview of Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley cup finals:

Yeah, it might be a little slower and softer than what normally works, but it has the right emotion and intensity to carry the clip. I didn't find the video dragged either. It flowed really smoothly.

Yeah, it might be a little slower and softer than what normally works, but it has the right emotion and intensity to carry the clip. I didn't find the video dragged either. It flowed really smoothly.

I appreciate that, I find that the only way to make the slow motion clips work in this situation is to keep them short and if there is a long clip then to cut it to keep the pace of the video.

Archived