The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

- > CBC Online

darkpoet

Does anyone know if CBC is streaming games like they used to? I recall there was a replay feature where you could start the game at any point from the beginning if you couldn't catch puck drop.

Working nights and my only other option right now is a dusty old DVD recorder... but that would mean waiting until the game is over before i can watch it... which could be 3 hrs, or 5 depending on OT etc...

I think maybe CBC nixed the streaming because of Rogers but not sure. Can't find any info?

??

Does anyone know if CBC is streaming games like they used to? I recall there was a replay feature where you could start the game at any point from the beginning if you couldn't catch puck drop.

Working nights and my only other option right now is a dusty old DVD recorder... but that would mean waiting until the game is over before i can watch it... which could be 3 hrs, or 5 depending on OT etc...

I think maybe CBC nixed the streaming because of Rogers but not sure. Can't find any info?

??

Yes.

I just checked CBCs website, they have the game listed as being on CBC tv and CBCsports.ca

This is correct. I called the 1-800 and they confirmed it will be streamed tonight.

My question is: can you pause the stream? I have to head out from 8-9pm and it would be nice to watch the whole game. Or, as someone else asked, can you start the whole game from the beginning or does it just join mid-stream?

This is correct. I called the 1-800 and they confirmed it will be streamed tonight.

My question is: can you pause the stream? I have to head out from 8-9pm and it would be nice to watch the whole game. Or, as someone else asked, can you start the whole game from the beginning or does it just join mid-stream?

Yes, you can pause it, rewind, etc. HD too.

Archived