The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Star Wars Episode VII: Second Trailer Released.

It debuted at the Star Wars Celebration event about 30 minutes ago in Anaheim, and was posted on to the Star Wars official YouTube channel just now.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

:frantic:

Seriously, now I'm actually super excited. Solo is back, baby! ::D::D::D

First trailer (teaser) looked so bad like JJ was going to screw it up.

This one, looks so much better. I'm still worried it's going to be screwed up, but then again the Prequels have done so much damage what worse can happen. The soccer ball R2 might be the Jar-Jar of the movie, but at least it can't talk.

First trailer (teaser) looked so bad like JJ was going to screw it up.

This one, looks so much better. I'm still worried it's going to be screwed up, but then again the Prequels have done so much damage what worse can happen. The soccer ball R2 might be the Jar-Jar of the movie, but at least it can't talk.

what about the first one looked so bad to you?

The first shot of the black Stormtrooper, for instance. It looked comical.

Even take the shots of the same dude in this trailer in isolation, they are much better. At least there are some kind of contexts.

not sure what was comical about it? but i guess we all see things in our own way

Archived