I'm in the middle without any plans

I'm a boy and I'm a man

I'm eighteen and I don't know what I want

Eighteen I just don't know what I want

Eighteen I gotta get away

I gotta get out of this place

I'll go runnin' in outer space oh yeah

I got a baby's brain and an old man's heart took eighteen years to get this far

Don't always know what I'm talkin' about feels like I'm livin' in the middle of doubt

'Cause I'm eighteen I get confused every day eighteen I just don't know what to say

Eighteen I gotta get away

Whoa lines form on my face and my hands

Lines form on the left and right

I'm in the middle the middle of life

I'm a boy and I'm a man

I'm eighteen and I like it

Yes I like it

Oh I like it love it like it love it

Eighteen eighteen eighteen eighteen and I like it

I don't know, but I do know that "Johnny Hockey" shoots like 99

loved that when hrudy compared him to Gretzky and said it reminded him of a great goal 99 scored...showed the clip....it was an empty net goal.

GREASY!

This thread is pathetic.

Bennett is a great young player and half you guys would be wetting yourself if he played for us. Same with Ferland.

In fact I seem to remember many on here praying we would pick him and just as many writing him off because he couldn't do a push up. So funny.

It looks to me like some of you think we are already out, the way you are trying to disrespect these young players. Man up, we are still well in this series and frankly I think we have been the better team in over 75% of the play so far.

We lost our composure and that was all Calgary was successful at, they didn't outplay us and they were at home. Get ready for the bounce back.

Lighten up, Francis.

Perhaps you'd feel more at home joining the sobbers and panty-soilers on one of the other threads. At least some of us can take losses in stride without it causing despair... and have some fun along the way.

Ahem.

It's should read (should) "have", so before you laugh yourself silly over what WE (notice you're not part of this) will regret, please use proper grammar for impact.

And they haven't beat us in the first round, so don't get your panties all bunched up in excitement.

But I see you're starting the gloating already? Which tells me something fairly important. Let's finish this party in PM, shall we?

Oo-wee, busted Desiboy got himself a date with a fine lady :wub:

Archived