Zach Parise

Time to Bring Back Zack Kassian!

Rate this topic

268 posts in this topic

really hope kassian is back , guys like ferland needs to be taught a lesson , missing one of our toughest players that can stick up for our teammates!

Has anyone have any news on Kassian ?

Done for the year. (According to Blake Price hearing something/twitter. And some twitter guesswork that surgery will be announced soon.)

Looks like we should have traded him for Bartkowski after all. :lol:

Edited by TOMapleLaughs

Haven't you heard the leak he's "done for the year". Gotta love the playoff mindgames.

But .. But who will protect sedins ...

Brandon McMillan? :bigblush:

I guessed a while ago Zack has back hernia. Only logical explanation I could think of considering he can't even skate and when he played, any contact to his back seemed extremely painful.

Yup, it sucks. Would be a much different series but it's still no excuse for the piss poor effort so far.

We should have traded him (and Matthias) at deadline when their stocks were high.

We should have traded him (and Matthias) at deadline when their stocks were high.

Too bad they would've still garnered a poor return since I bet no one's gonna offer a fair return around the deadline.

Besides hindsight is pointless.

Wow people have a short memory, you want Kassian in? The guy who gives away the puck a lot and takes stupid penalties??

Might as well put Vey in ...gee whiz. Its game 3 relax everyone. This isnt the Canucks first rodeo.

Yup, it sucks. Would be a much different series but it's still no excuse for the piss poor effort so far.

Totaly sucks. And Calgary is only short Giordano and some depth defencemen (Smid and Diaz). Would be a different series if the injuries were more even, but that's how it is.

Done for the year. Needs surgery to repair bulging disc in his vertebra

so we traded a guy who previously had a herniated disk, for one who now currently has one. nice

I wonder how many pages this Zack thread will end up with... :rolleyes:

We desperately need this guys' nastiness.

Somebody needs to smash this Ferland punk and show him what real insanity looks like. Kassian is the only guy in the entire organization that brings that element.

You're still not a moderator yet? You've been posting things like this for a long time now. I honestly think you'd do a good job cleaning this place up.

I believe he'd rather complain for the sake of complaining.