Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Flames | Game 4 | 7pm Flames lead series 2-1

Beary Sweet

april_21.png

Canucks line up

http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/41/vancouver-canucks

Flames lineup

http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/17/calgary-flames

This is my first time doing a GDT. I have no clue how to grab urls from those websites to post the lineups. Worked hard to find a way to do it. Anyways 4-0 Canucks for me

Horvat

Hansen

Dank

Burrows

Go canucks go! Believe in blue! #CANUCKS4CUP2015

c7f3e0eb03a5d48e6c2101efe4d862bb.jpg

Sam Bennett-0 Flames.

Sam Bennett scores so many goals that the scoreboard and even mathematicians can't keep track of it. The league simply decides to record the final score of the game as Sam Bennett-0. After the game, he becomes the first active player to ever be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame. On his plaque, his age is left a mystery, even though CBC repeats it after every goal.

Sam Bennett is also introduced into the Oxford Dictionary as a verb, "to dominate an opponent beyond means of reasonable comprehension". The Canucks were soundly Sam Bennetted that April night, the legend tells.

Winner of this game wins the series.

If the flames win, they go up 3-1 (not discounting the chances of the Canucks coming back here, but you can't deny that the odds are against them).

If the Canucks win, we're tied 2-2 and they go back home (and have home ice advantage) with momentum.

Sam Bennett-0 Flames.

Sam Bennett scores so many goals that the scoreboard and even mathematicians can't keep track of it. The league simply decides to record the final score of the game as Sam Bennett-0. After the game, he becomes the first active player to ever be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame. On his plaque, his age is left a mystery, even though CBC repeats it after every goal.

Sam Bennett is also introduced into the Oxford Dictionary as a verb, "to dominate an opponent beyond means of reasonable comprehension". The Canucks were soundly Sam Bennetted that April night, the legend tells.

"..something something 18 something something"

This is my first time doing a GDT. I have no clue how to grab urls from those websites to post the lineups. Worked hard to find a way to do it. Anyways 4-0 Canucks for me

I just screenshot the lineups and anything I want to add.

Archived