The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SN: Brad Richardson injured

And that's that. Two of our best defensive forwards are out.

Again. If you were happy just making the playoffs and if you thought that playing Calgary was a bye to the second round I've some news for ya.

You get no free whining card if we get bounced from this series because you got everything you wanted.

And that's that. Two of our best defensive forwards are out.

Again. If you were happy just making the playoffs and if you thought that playing Calgary was a bye to the second round I've some news for ya.

You get no free whining card if we get bounced from this series because you got everything you wanted.

And you think we would beat the Kings? Lol id take the Flames starting down 2-1 over a fresh series against the Kings.

Why are people giving up so easily? Remember when the Kings were down 3-0 in round 1 and came back, eventually winning the cup? Lol relax people. We got this. I think once the Flames win their 3rd game. If they do. We will be unstoppable.

Here is the tweet:Not only was Alex Burrows assisted off the ice at #Canucks practice, but hearing pre playoff injuries bothering the likes of Richardson.
6 HOURS AGO!!!

The way you the title is makes it seem as this is confirmed.
The tweet is far from confirmed
Inb4Lock

Here is the tweet:Not only was Alex Burrows assisted off the ice at #Canucks practice, but hearing pre playoff injuries bothering the likes of Richardson.

6 HOURS AGO!!!

The way you the title is makes it seem as this is confirmed.

The tweet is far from confirmed

Inb4Lock

I blame people who read that and think it means Richardson is out of the lineup tonight. RM never said that or implied it, simply that Richie isn't 100%. Lots of guys on both sides are battling out under 100%.

Archived