The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If you are going to Game 5 tomorrow, chant "FERLAND"

VancityBeast

UPDATE: Holy hell guys!! I guess sometimes people do come up with dumb ideas :) And based on all the comments, this might be right up there. Anyway, like many of you said, chanting "Ferland" might work against us. It is much better to stick with "Go Canucks Go" and help motivate our own players.

They threw Eddie's game off by taunting him with the "Eddie" chant.

Ferland has been a menace to Canucks the whole series. The whole team have been off their game partly because of this rat. So if you are going to the game tomorrow at Roger's Arena, please start the "FERLAND" chant. Please be extra loud!!!

Pay back time and we only have one shot.

We're hardly in a position to taunt cheer...I'd rather we have a blazing show of support for our boys and focus on THEM. You know, GO CANUCKS GO. Better believe the drunk Calgary fans in attendance will make themselves heard...the mission isn't to assist them in that with their players' names...drown those suckers OUT.

Ferland will feed off any attention he's given...let's pretend the Flambes aren't even there. And hope the game plays out that way.

Personally, I never want to hear his name again. Or any of the other chipmunks.

They threw Eddie's game off by taunting him with the "Eddie" chant.

Ferland has been a menace to Canucks the whole series. The whole team have been off their game partly because of this rat. So if you are going to the game tomorrow at Roger's Arena, please start the "FERLAND" chant.

Pay back time and we only have one shot.

The stupid chant does nothing, at least it didn't affect Eddie in any way. And do you really think trying to get in the head of a 4th liner like Ferland is going to affect his game that much (especially when all he has in his game is skating and hitting on the forecheck)? He really hasn't done anything other than pressure our players and they're all smart enough that they should be able to have already worked around that.

Archived