The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Benning on Team 1040

Jimbo572

I'd say this should be something for gdt or another discussion topic. But thanks for the heads up. If you want to keep the topic unlocked, I'd add a little more info

what? these interviews are commonly threads here.

leave the mini-modding to elvis. he's way more experienced.

the topic unfolds once the actual interview has taken place.

thanks for the heads up OP.

what? these interviews are commonly threads here.

leave the mini-modding to elvis. he's way more experienced.

the topic unfolds once the actual interview has taken place.

thanks for the heads up OP.

There are like 6 pages of threads since the 21st and this one is by far the most useful

Thanks ON. Although I was perfectly content with Mormoncanucks interpretation through his whine colored glasses

It doesn't bother you when the GM says when we're down 3-1 and getting outplayed that "We have more experience than they do, and we've been competing"?

I like JB, but would rather he come on and be honest with us and say "We've been getting pushed around and I know we're a better team than what we've seen lately, but I can assure you we'll compete harder because this isn't good enough" or something.

It doesn't bother you when the GM says when we're down 3-1 and getting outplayed that "We have more experience than they do, and we've been competing"?

He said we are going to go out there and compete TONIGHT. In other words, we aren't giving up, were an experienced team who know we can do better.

Archived