The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luca Sbisa

BMorrison 7

Well, Sbisa help prove me wrong

Nice goal

Well man in your defense, 1 goal doesn't exactly change a season of glaring errors...Sbisa does look like a norris candidate compared to Weber though.

I'm ok with Sbisa in a 6 roll, him and Bieksa are a pretty scary pairing though.

Not really. He's still young and has shown signs of becoming a top 4, so I'm fine with the extension, but getting a goal (as huge as it was), doesn't justify his play elsewhere. Although, Weber hasn't looked that great today.

I agree, I was slightly joking too lol I was just happy.

That goal makes him worth the 3.5 million if we win.

Still don't uderstand how a player's paycheck should directly reflect their play. There are so many other factors, and really it's up to the owners, not the GM or the Fans. It's their money and if they wanna pay him $3.5 million then so be it.

Still don't uderstand how a player's paycheck should directly reflect their play. There are so many other factors, and really it's up to the owners, not the GM or the Fans. It's their money and if they wanna pay him $3.5 million then so be it.

it's just a reflection on how other d men are getting paid with comparison to him and how it takes up our cap space when you will find better defensemen getting paid less.

Archived