The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Call Of Duty: Black Ops III Thread (November 6th, 2015)

MusclePharm

I disagree, MW3 was good and I thought BLOPS 2 was outstanding. Ghosts sucked and AW was definitely not my cup of tea with that Exo crap.

This one looks too similar to the last 2 games for my liking but I'll wanna see a multi-player gameplay first.

ya thats one of the reason i really like the beta deal they are offering. Also a agree about AW, they made it an option of buying supply drops and now everyone one has the best guns in the game. Micro transactions are a big no no for me.

I don't think they realize that their fanbase wants it to go back in time again, not into this future like they've done.

AW is awful. Used to play it for fun with friends, but the last couple of times we've played we've just hated it.

Bingo. If future was it, I would have an Xbox playing halo lol. Haven't played since BO2.

I disagree, MW3 was good and I thought BLOPS 2 was outstanding. Ghosts sucked and AW was definitely not my cup of tea with that Exo crap.

This one looks too similar to the last 2 games for my liking but I'll wanna see a multi-player gameplay first.

I have AW and it's sucks ass. Like the Exo type shat is horrible. Bo2 was definitely the cream of the crop along with Mw2 and mw3.

Will this game be available for X-Box 360?

only confirmed for ps4 pc and xbox one for now

Also did some research and theres a dumbed down version of exo's. Jumps are slower and a lot lower than AW. Most gun battles will be the classic call of duty way. Wall running is in the game as well.

I don't think they realize that their fanbase wants it to go back in time again, not into this future like they've done.

AW is awful. Used to play it for fun with friends, but the last couple of times we've played we've just hated it.

I wouldn't mind if they keep the futuristic setting, but I wish they would get rid of the Exo-suits. Otherwise, I'm going to get Halo 5.

Archived