The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who has the best headshot?

thejazz97

Thought this might turn out interestingly: which Canuck has the best headshot? Dale Weise? David Booth? Young Cory Schneider? Someone else?

I found my favourite, Henrik Sedin from 2008:

84172104-henrik-sedin-of-the-vancouver-c

How can you not love those piercing blue eyes and that fiery orange goatee?

Can't see your link for some reason but I'm assuming it's hanks face...

Headshots don't really do justice. I saw hank and Danny in person prior to this season and there's no doubt in my mind that they're the best looking people in the universe.

Tanev and Dors are super good looking too.

Obviously bieksa too. Burr is a better looking and taller Tom cruise. Eddie's a pretty boy. Higgy looked super sharp too in the season ending interviews. Edler... Dead sexy.

Long story short if you play on the Vancouver Canucks, you're one of the top 25 best looking people in the universe and top 25 most talented. Not sure if it's the city or the crest that exemplifies greatness and beauty. It could be both.

Every other player is horrible and ugly if they aren't on the Canucks. Fact.

Except Karlsson that guys hard not to love

Forgot to mention nazzy, Bert and bmo... That trio was redonkulesly beautiful. Ft ohlund.

Aaron Rome, according to Colin Campbell.

In fairness, Campbell's son did play for the Bruins and he was going to have a bias, so he discussed the hit Brian Burke...who had done the job before and had no bias...or maybe he did, whatever.

1 game suspension in the playoffs

4 game suspension in the playoffs

In fairness, Campbell's son did play for the Bruins and he was going to have a bias, so he discussed the hit Brian Burke...who had done the job before and had no bias...or maybe he did, whatever.

Actually Campbell left someone else in charge (i forget who) and that person consulted Burke.

1 game suspension in the playoffs

4 game suspension in the playoffs

I know it probably shouldn't but....it actually pisses me off. Thanks :D

Archived