The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

In Calgary, im going to blow an airhorn everytime ducks score and im going to hope for kesler. Who's with me?

TheAntar

Everyone's still so salty about Kesler... It's kind of funny actually. Yes, he pulled a move that was not liked but can you really blame the guy? He's had to settle for consolation prizes in just about everything he's done professionally. Game 7 loss in SCF, multiple Gold metal losses in the Olympics, etc etc. I'll pull for him. Still beats cheering for Calgary.

Anyone who hopes for the flames doesn't live near enough flames fans.....All winning the cup would do for them is give them more fuel to use when they bash us throughout the entire year. it's bad enough losing to them in the playoffs....

It was the sole reason every flames fan prayed and then cheered for canucks to lose in 2011. They knew the whole "we have more cups than you wouldn't work anymore".

I wish some of you got to see the disgraceful things the fans said about the canucks during the series. You never cheer for a canadian rival. NEVER....

Go Kes go....

Some of you guys are much friendlier and open minded than the lames fan base who hate the canucks and the city of vancouver more than any other fan base in the nhl.

Make the hillbillies cry Kes!!!!

I am actually cheering for the Lames to beat the mighty ducks, so our lost to the Lames does not look that bad.....

Our loss was bad no matter how you slice it. The Flames beating the Ducks doesn't change the fact that the Canucks should have won that series but didn't show up when it mattered.

I hope the Ducks stomp them. Then at least we can realize that the Canucks likely wouldn't have made it past the second round had they moved on.

The ducks transition game is lightning quick compared to our lethargic offence....big difference is they have guys on their D like vatanen (sp?) and fowler feeding quick passes up the wing

Our loss was bad no matter how you slice it. The Flames beating the Ducks doesn't change the fact that the Canucks should have won that series but didn't show up when it mattered.

I hope the Ducks stomp them. Then at least we can realize that the Canucks likely wouldn't have made it past the second round had they moved on.

No, if the Lames somehow won the series, it does make our loss to them look so much better. The Ducks are a elite team, and if they lose to the Lames, it just shows that better teams don't always win the series...and this does not make you feel better? I will certainly feel better if that's the case. The worst case is that the Ducks absolutely destroyed the Lames in 4, then that's a big slap to our face! No no no!!!

Ducks are schooling the Flames, they're defence is actually helping them out which allows the cycle game to work.

Wish our defence did more, we would have won since our cycle game is insane.

The biggest thing plaguing this team over the last few years.

Guys like Salo and Ehrhoff were irreplaceable to the Sedins cycle game.

Just look what the young Flames have been able to do with D-men like Giordano, Wideman, and Brodie.

This is the biggest area Benning needs to address over the summer.

Archived