The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

In Calgary, im going to blow an airhorn everytime ducks score and im going to hope for kesler. Who's with me?

TheAntar

No, if the Lames somehow won the series, it does make our loss to them look so much better. The Ducks are a elite team, and if they lose to the Lames, it just shows that better teams don't always win the series...and this does not make you feel better? I will certainly feel better if that's the case. The worst case is that the Ducks absolutely destroyed the Lames in 4, then that's a big slap to our face! No no no!!!

The slap in the face was losing to them in the first place, we have an uncanny talent at making plugs look good.

No, if the Lames somehow won the series, it does make our loss to them look so much better. The Ducks are a elite team, and if they lose to the Lames, it just shows that better teams don't always win the series...and this does not make you feel better? I will certainly feel better if that's the case. The worst case is that the Ducks absolutely destroyed the Lames in 4, then that's a big slap to our face! No no no!!!

No, all that would prove is that the Ducks crapped the bed, because they're the far superior team in every way.

I don't understand the logic of wanting a loss to "look better". Our veteran team lost to a bunch of young kids because they got outworked and outwilled. There's no sugar coating that.

Even if the Ducks swept them, you even said yourself sometimes the better team doesn't win. So why do the Ducks have to lose to make that the case for us?

This is a thread of some sore, sore losers. It's like hoping your X's new relationship fails. It's sad, and it devalues a person.

Ive hated that team since the 1980s....I'll cheer for boston, chicago, and an all star team that featues Claude Lemieux, Ulf Samuelsson and Brian Marchment before i cheer for those puck kickers...

This is a thread of some sore, sore losers. It's like hoping your X's new relationship fails. It's sad, and it devalues a person.

Calgary is our ex?

I don't think so. people on here hated them before we lost to them, and they hate them now.

Screw cheering for them just because they're a Canadian team. Ducks all the way!

Calgary is our ex?

I don't think so. people on here hated them before we lost to them, and they hate them now.

Screw cheering for them just because they're a Canadian team. Ducks all the way!

Precisely!

The only time Im swayed by the flag in hockey is when a player is wearing the team canada jersey. If the laffs played Carolina, im cheering for carolina!

No, all that would prove is that the Ducks crapped the bed, because they're the far superior team in every way.

I don't understand the logic of wanting a loss to "look better". Our veteran team lost to a bunch of young kids because they got outworked and outwilled. There's no sugar coating that.

Even if the Ducks swept them, you even said yourself sometimes the better team doesn't win. So why do the Ducks have to lose to make that the case for us?

If the Ducks lose the series, yes, you can say they crapped the bed, and the same could be said for us...at least we can still tell ppl that we are the better team than the Lames, just that we crapped the bed. We can also tell ppl that "hey, look at the Ducks, they are the better team, yet, still lose to the Lames"! So we can prove that the Lames are just garbage and they are lucky, understand???

Archived