The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Jazz Anything

thejazz97

Why does Saskatchewan have terrible highways and roads?

hahahaha

it's our weather tbh. We have a variance of about 80 degrees (+30 to -50) between summer and winter. We get quite a few potholes, especially on small highways and in small towns - Moose Jaw is exceptionally bad.

But hey, that's what opens up a lot of construction jobs.

hahahaha

it's our weather tbh. We have a variance of about 80 degrees (+30 to -50) between summer and winter. We get quite a few potholes, especially on small highways and in small towns - Moose Jaw is exceptionally bad.

But hey, that's what opens up a lot of construction jobs.

your potholes are more like sinkholes to us west coasters.

your potholes are more like sinkholes to us west coasters.

And don't come out here in the winter haha

Like I said, it gets down to -50 where I am (it's been down to -60 east of Regina a couple times since I moved here).

There are no such things as snow days, especially in small towns.

And don't come out here in the winter haha

Like I said, it gets down to -50 where I am (it's been down to -60 east of Regina a couple times since I moved here).

There are no such things as snow days, especially in small towns.

I remember my first trip there with a hockey team.  The prairie boys on our team found it rather amusing that none of us west coasters (as they called us) knew anything about plug-ins at parking stalls.:lol:

Rank the following Canadian rappers:

Drake
Moka Only
Classified
Kardinal Offishall
K'naan
Choclair
Alanis Morissette
Bryan Adams
Avril Lavigne
The Weeknd
Karl Wolf
Justin Bieber
Kris Versteeg

In terms of rap-only (no singing)

K'naan

The Kardinal

Choclair

Classified

Karl Wolf

Drake

Kris Versteeg

The Weeknd

Justin Bieber (would be higher if it was all-vocals)

Avril Lavigne

Do Alanis and Bryan Adams even rap?

He seems like a nice guy.

That was quick.

Recent reports suggest that Keisuke Honda will leave AC Milan at the winter transfer window in January. It's been reported that Everton, Tottenham Hotspur, and West Ham United are interested in the versatile Japanese international. Do you think he will end up in the Premier League and if so which team, or do you think he could take his talents back to Japan or possibly North America with Major League Soccer?

Recent reports suggest that Keisuke Honda will leave AC Milan at the winter transfer window in January. It's been reported that Everton, Tottenham Hotspur, and West Ham United are interested in the versatile Japanese international. Do you think he will end up in the Premier League and if so which team, or do you think he could take his talents back to Japan or possibly North America with Major League Soccer?

I was going to say Spurs or West Ham until I saw this.

Either way, I think it will be one of those two or NYRB in the end.

Archived