The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Prospects Camp (July 3-9) to be held in Shawnigan Lake this year

avelanch

#Canucks prospects dev camp to take place July 3-9 in Shawnigan Lake, B.C. Release - http://ow.ly/MO0sM

CEvX_cDWIAELbgs.jpg

Monday, 05.11.2015 / 10:00 AM PT / News
Vancouver Canucks

Vancouver, B.C. – The Vancouver Canucks announced today that their annual prospects development camp will take place from July 3rd to 9th in Shawnigan Lake, B.C.

Prospects will partake in a variety of training sessions starting July 3rd at Shawnigan Lake School. All on-ice practices will be open to the public. The group will then return to Vancouver on July 9th to visit BC Children’s Hospital and participate in a Grouse Grind hike the following day. Media interested in attending either development camp in Shawnigan Lake or the photo opportunity at BC Children’s Hospital are asked to RSVP to a member of the Canucks Media Relations staff.

2015 Prospects Summer Development Camp SCHEDULE (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

DATE TIME LOCATION EVENT
July 3-9 TBD Shawnigan Lake School On-ice practice
July 9 TBD BC Children’s Hospital Visit & media/photo opportunity
July 10 TBD Grouse Mountain Grouse Grind hike

A full schedule for development camp and a preliminary roster will be announced at a later date. The team’s roster will be comprised primarily of players drafted by Vancouver, including select choices made by the team at the 2015 NHL Entry Draft as well as undrafted collegiate free agents.

Shawnigan Lake School
1975 Renfrew Rd,
Shawnigan Lake, B.C.
250-743-5516

BC Children’s Hospital
4480 Oak Street
Vancouver, B.C.
604-875-2345

I like it. I'll boot down the road to Shawnigan to check out all the prospects!

After seeing them for a couple hours on the ice, i'll let you guys know with 100% certainty who will be a generational talent, our future 1st line centre, or a bust.

After seeing them for a couple hours on the ice, i'll let you guys know with 100% certainty who will be a generational talent, our future 1st line centre, or a bust.

Looking forward to your post but you might want to take in 2 or 3 practices before committing yourself.

I'm putting my faith in your crystal ball, you best not disappoint.

My inlaws live there and I'm not that far away, this is so awesome!!!

Edit- was thinking it was the tourney, that would be much better. Is the pratice open to the public?

all the on ice activities are open to the public

Looking forward to your post but you might want to take in 2 or 3 practices before committing yourself.

I'm putting my faith in your crystal ball, you best not disappoint.

Don't worry boys, i've got this. I have years of judging players and prospects simply by looking at their stats. Seeing them in person will assure my prognosis with absolute certainty.

• 1 month later...

Archived