The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

E3 2015

avelanch

I'd at least want a minute or less of gameplay footage. It's not like they haven't shown us that already regarding Zelda.

I just want something... :lol: Hell, even screenshots will do.

I never expected 2015 for Zelda from the get-go, it's no surprise they pushed it to 2016 as it's a huge franchise and they want to deliver how they see fit.

I'm disappointed the Best Buy (and by that token Amazon) won't be having the same the same E3 Promotion they have for the last couple of years. Shame it had to coincide with a time in which game prices in general have jumped up an extra $20. Maybe Amazon will still have it, but Best Buy just has a muted offer this time.

RIP 30-40% off pre-orders.

Amazon does have the exact same offer. 20% for 2 pre-orders. 30% for 3. So much money will be saved here.

RIP Best Buy.

Going to pre-order XCOM 2, Fallout 4, Fire Emblem IF, Zelda, Star Fox, Xenoblade Chronicles X all right off the bat. These were all already day 1 purchases, so it's a lot of money being saved.

Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide, Mighty No. 9, and Yoshi's Wolly World are all tentative.

Amazon does have the exact same offer. 20% for 2 pre-orders. 30% for 3. So much money will be saved here.

RIP Best Buy.

Going to pre-order XCOM 2, Fallout 4, Fire Emblem IF, Zelda, Star Fox, Xenoblade Chronicles X all right off the bat. These were all already day 1 purchases, so it's a lot of money being saved.

Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide, Mighty No. 9, and Yoshi's Wolly World are all tentative.

When you do it from Amazon, do you have to pay for all the games when you do the deal?

At Best Buy, you could pre-order the 3 and pay as much as you want when pre-ordering. Then you just pay the rest when you go buy the game.

When you do it from Amazon, do you have to pay for all the games when you do the deal?

At Best Buy, you could pre-order the 3 and pay as much as you want when pre-ordering. Then you just pay the rest when you go buy the game.

You don't pay anything at all until it ships.

Archived