The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 16 Thread

Zfetch

I'll be reserving any kind of judgement on this game until after the release.

The info dump looks good, but we have yet to see what they've cut from previous titles.

If the game runs as slow as NHL 15 did its a no go from me, full stop.

Is the trailer supposed to come out later today?

I don't think so. Probably have to wait until E3 next month for that

EA SPORTS BUSINESS MODEL:

1) Create amazing hockey game for PS3/XBOX 360.

**next gen console released**

2) Take out all good features and release "next-gen" game for full $70, that sets the game back about 5 years in development.

3) Slowly re-release features over 5-10 years that already existed on the old console, and charge the $70 again!

4) Repeat

2) Take out all good features and release "next-gen" game for full $70, that sets the game back about 5 years in development.

3) Slowly re-release features over 5-10 years that already existed on the old console, and charge the $70 again!

4) hookers and blow with all that dough!

5) recover and repeat!

4) Repeat

even better, new games are $80 now

So it's basically what I was told months ago about EASHL. No created teams. Hopefully there's a lot of other team's jerseys to choose from in order to compensate.

Then instead of ranking up your player and choosing your own attributes in EASHL, you pick one of the player classes and get a generic build from that. Everyone is the same speed as well.

I actually don't mind that.

Kind of blows there's still no GM Connected. I guess I'll be giving that up all together for 16. I'm still regularly in GMC leagues for 15 on the PS3 while having the PS4 version as well.

Archived