The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 16 Thread

Zfetch

I was hoping it would be a Tampa Bay/Anaheim Stanley Cup Finals, so we can have some different teams to play with in the NHL 16 demo.

Looks like we're going to have to be Chicago again in the demo. Lightning are new though. :lol:

This is obviously assuming that their demo will be the same as always, playing one period of the Stanley Cup Final.

I was hoping it would be a Tampa Bay/Anaheim Stanley Cup Finals, so we can have some different teams to play with in the NHL 16 demo.

Looks like we're going to have to be Chicago again in the demo. Lightning are new though. :lol:

This is obviously assuming that their demo will be the same as always, playing one period of the Stanley Cup Final.

I purposely take penalties all the time to play a longer game lol

I purposely take penalties all the time to play a longer game lol

me and my brother would play 3 games and add up the score. Other sports games give full play now games in the demo. Even three periods of 3 or 4 minutes would be better.

me and my brother would play 3 games and add up the score. Other sports games give full play now games in the demo. Even three periods of 3 or 4 minutes would be better.

and the ability to just select "rematch". In the NHL demos they always make you quit back to the main menu and load up again.

I usually get NHL games every two years, but didn't buy it last year - haven't bought one since NHL 13. Probably will get one this year.

Haha same. Still rockin' 13 B)

Does that mean I have to shell out a few hundred bucks for a ps4? <_<

Hey, you! Long time no see!

Haha yeah man! Been busy with school and stuff, been reading here and there though. Thought I'd post cause 13 is still amazing and I had to show I still rocked that game B)

Only problem is, is it worth it to pay a few hundred dollars to play one game? I dunno...

Haha yeah man! Been busy with school and stuff, been reading here and there though. Thought I'd post cause 13 is still amazing and I had to show I still rocked that game B)

Only problem is, is it worth it to pay a few hundred dollars to play one game? I dunno...

Ah, I see.

Well, if you're a person who buys the game every two years then it's worth paying for it since you notice a greater difference and you play it for two years. I know some people who get the game every year because of the roster updates. I personally don't think its worth spending $70 every year for a roster update and some or few new features.

Ah, I see.

Well, if you're a person who buys the game every two years then it's worth paying for it since you notice a greater difference and you play it for two years. I know some people who get the game every year because of the roster updates. I personally don't think its worth spending $70 every year for a roster update and some or few new features.

Yeah that's a good point. I'm kind of hoping the price drops a bit before I decide to get one (PS4)

There could be some kind of price drop at E3 which is soon. Either that, or I'd expect the next price drop in December.

It's not like I need the game on day one, y'know? Think it's worth it to wait 'til December?

Still sticking with that old PS3? I sold mine a few months ago.

How much?? Like I'm definitely thinking of selling it, only problem is are the ps3 games compatible with the ps4? Because if not, that's a lot of dough down the drain haha

It's not like I need the game on day one, y'know? Think it's worth it to wait 'til December?

How much?? Like I'm definitely thinking of selling it, only problem is are the ps3 games compatible with the ps4? Because if not, that's a lot of dough down the drain haha

Not compatible at all. I still bounce between a lot though.

Archived