The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 16 Thread

Zfetch

My HUT Line up is becoming a little more complete each week.

Sharp-Johansen-Mackinnon

H.Sedin-Bjugstad(TOTW)-Vrbata

Foglino-Koivu-Pominville

Hornqvist-E.Staal-Toffoli

Giordano-Faulk

Trouba-Jones

Hamhuis-Boychuck

Fleury

Andersen

I need a Daniel Sedin, maybe a TOTW Charlie Coyle again and I think my line up is pretty close to done.. but I keep saying that.

My HUT Line up is becoming a little more complete each week.

Sharp-Johansen-Mackinnon

H.Sedin-Bjugstad(TOTW)-Vrbata

Foglino-Koivu-Pominville

Hornqvist-E.Staal-Toffoli

Giordano-Faulk

Trouba-Jones

Hamhuis-Boychuck

Fleury

Andersen

I need a Daniel Sedin, maybe a TOTW Charlie Coyle again and I think my line up is pretty close to done.. but I keep saying that.

That's a nice looking team so far! I used to rock the Hamhuis Boychuk pairing too, so solid defensively. TOTW Coyle is one of my go to guys.

I've been scoring with John Scott lately, he's hard to take off the puck and has 10 points in 27 games with most coming in the last 10. My big guy roster is nearing completion, finally found the right goalie for my team with Mike Smith, just saving up for a few more big names and I'll be good to go!

I'll probably just start the PS4 Tournament once we get 8 people since there's not much interest.

Haven't played many games but managed to make DIV 3 in HUT.

With prices low and Movember cards out I dropped roughly $300 on packs.  Got myself a fairly legit team now.  Was getting difficult competing with a roster consisting of 84/85s.

Damn man! I can't commit to 300 for HUT. I might do one pack every 2 months, if that. I purchased one pack so far and pulled Koivu. I hope you got some good pulls. 

Is anyone running any tournaments or anything? Or perhaps an EASHL team? Im on PS4.

Getting bored of online versus.:P

Go sign up in my other thread! one spot remaining with a 5k buy in.

I changed it from 16 to 8 competitors so we can get this started sooner. Better than nothing. Prize is now 36k after tax. (Coins moved twice)

Damn man! I can't commit to 300 for HUT. I might do one pack every 2 months, if that. I purchased one pack so far and pulled Koivu. I hope you got some good pulls. 

I don't think I'll be spending much more, definitely got some great pulls that help me ice a (half) decent team (compared to the absolutely stacked teams we all see).  

The money wasn't an issue for me, I don't recommend buying packs for anyone regardless of your financial situation.  Stupid expensive especially if you end up with a crap pack.  All player packs seem like a decent buy.

did collections on my second account best pull was Josi LOL (got Keith, Malkin, Tarasenko on my other account)

43-5-5

Tarasenko-JFB Crosby-Johansen

TOTW Gaudreau-Giroux-Johnson

Keider-Bergeron-E.Kane

Wheeler-TOTW Orielly-Hossa

Weber-OEL

Pietrangelo-Josi

Mov Ekbald-TOTW Hutton

Andersen

I don't think I'll be spending much more, definitely got some great pulls that help me ice a (half) decent team (compared to the absolutely stacked teams we all see).  

The money wasn't an issue for me, I don't recommend buying packs for anyone regardless of your financial situation.  Stupid expensive especially if you end up with a crap pack.  All player packs seem like a decent buy.

I was looking more into joining like a versus tournament or something or like a sim league. I don't really play HUT, but I do want to get into it. It's just that my team is probably going to be horrible and I probably have like 0 coins haha.

Holy &^@# 300$ on packs. 

I set up a Canucks GM mode where I started the season with the lineup the canucks were using with McCann/Virtanen in the lineup in their same roles. Added Boeser/Demko. Changed some potentials and ratings to how I perceive them. 

Sabres would be fun, Stars to get them to that next level, rebuild the Hurricanes completely?

Yeah, I'm going to do a Canucks one, guess I should have specified :lol: 

I think I'd end up drafting or trading for a goalie. I don't really like adding or changing players. >.>

Did a full on rebuild with the Canucks. Kept all the kids in Junior and the AHL for a few years. Tanked for Matthews by having really bad goaltending. Have a pretty decent team now. Got about 5 million in cap and just started the 2019-2020 season. 

Notable trades 

Daniel and 1st for Hertl

Hertl for Fucale

Henrik for Fabbari

Burrows for nobody

Miller for Boedker (computer proposed)

F.Forsberg(88)- Matthews(89)- Virtanen(84)

Fabbari(84)-McCaan(84)-Boedker(88)

Shinkaruk(84)-Horvat(86)-Cassels(86)

Baertschi(82)-Sutter(84)-Dorsett(82)

Hutton(87)-Edler(86)

Byfuglien(87)-Tanev(85)

N.Beaulieu(84)-Sbisa(82)

Fucale(86)

Plug

Archived